" yeah Natsu your not the only one who would love to get some sweet payback" Lucy adds standing next to me but i was looking at the playing field

" right. so I'll play then. I'm sure you would only complicate the matter further if you were to compete " I said to Natsu

I started to walk past my teammates. Lucy and Wendy were cheering me on while Natsu was just complaining about it not being fair.

Laxus' P.O.V

I really wanted to talk to (Y/N) about what happened last night. If Natsu had not of interrupted i would have actually kissed the girl I like. Where is she though? I haven't seen her all day.

"I think I should be the one to go in for our team" Kana suggested

"well I think i should, i gotta redeem myself after yesterday" Gajeel protested

wait I thought Kana was a reserve member

" what are you doing here anyway Kana? I thought you were a reserve member," Mira asked literally voicing my thoughts

" Yeah, what happened to Mystogen?" I asked

both (Y/N) and Mystogen missing what the hell is happening today?

"I know he's shy but no one's seen him at all today. " Juvia states

Kana leaned in to talk to Mira quietly

" the guess announcer is the same guy who arrested him so he decided to sit this one out today," she tells her

Mira laughs nervously for a second

" makes sense to me, " she said

Kana then go down onto the field with the other competitors to be told what to do

Maybe the girls know where (Y/N)'s gone. I should ask them. I really wanna talk to her about last night.

" Does anyone know where (Y/N) is ?" I asked trying to make it looked like I was just curious. Everyone turned to look at me with a knowing look on their faces.

" why, wanna finish what you started last night?" Gajeel laughs along with the girls

how did they find out? Was it because Natsu was being loud like always? dame it probably was

" what are you talking about? i just wanna know where she is since no one has seen her at all today" I tell them trying to make sure they don't find out that I nearly kissed her.

" we're talking about the fact that Natsu caught the both of you together. In the middle of the night. In each other's arms. Looking like you were about to kiss." Juvia says with a smirk.

Mira just giggles while Gajeel smirks at me.

" let me guess, Natsu just couldn't keep his mouth shut ?" I asked fully knowing the answer

" actually Natsu told Lucy, who told Mira, who told the entire guild, so your secret is out of the big man" Gajeel corrects me.

" What secret?" I asked again trying to play it like I didn't know

Mira then just burst

"THE FACT THAT YOU ARE HEAD OVER HEELS FOR (Y/N)! I SHIP IT " Mira yells happily and many heads turn towards where we're standing. I put my head down trying to hide my blush.

" come on man. there's nothing to be ashamed of. Just admit you like her. Gajeel nudges me

" you should tell her because I'm pretty sure she likes you back," Juvia tells me

They're right. I need to tell (Y/N) about how I feel and if Juvia's right then she likes me back. ok, I'll tell her. I better tell her soon or I might lose my chance.

U sigh and say " your right. I'll tell her. but where is she?" I asked worriedly

"I've no idea. Master decided that if she's not back by the end of the day we're all going to help Natsu search for her. We're all going because Natsu needs all the help he can get. " Mira says

"let's just get through the rest of the day first. Hopefully, she'll turn up." Gajeel reminds us and we all turn back to the field where it looks like Erza is going to go into the giant castle first.

The third person P.O.V

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

My head was pounding, my eyes felt like they had been glued shut, my body was so weak I couldn't move. Where am I?.
The last thing I remember was going outside during the night so could cool down from the fight me and Natsu had and seeing Flare from Raven Tail.
That was it, it was Flare who kidnapped me and no doubt that creep Obra was there too. I finally opened my eyes to find I was on the floor. I could hear the crowd from the grand magic games chanting for Fairytail over and over.
What happened?
I tried getting up only to find my self back on the floor because my hand and feet were tied and my mouth was covered with what felt like duct tape. My throat felt dry as a desert.
Suddenly something wrapped around my ankles lifting me upside down. I looked at my attacker and to no surprise right in front of me, holding me up by her freakishly long red hair was Flare smiling at me creepily

" Well look who's awake" she cooed at me like I was a child

"mmffletmffdegoff!! I tried talking through the duct tape and tried to wiggle out of Flare's hair but it didn't work and Flare's grip on me tightened so much that it hurt.
She then started whipping me with the other part of her hair. I let out a muffled scream I was in so much pain. Flare just smiled enjoying seeing me in pain.

" Flare, that's enough. Remember, we need her alive if our plan is going to work. "Alexei said from behind Flare.

Wait for what plan? why do they need me?

" Right, I forgot we need her to bribe the love-struck fairy into telling us where the Luminous Histoire is. But why can't we just ask this pathetic thing here where it is? " Flare asked shaking me a tiny bite to which I let out a groan.

Alexei looked back at us. His mask making him look intimidating.

" We're using her for as bribery against Laxus, because he's the likeliest to have been told where it is and if we say we'll spare her life in exchange for the whereabouts of the Luminous Histoire, I am positive it will work" Alexei said the entire guild smirked maliciously while Flare dropped me to the ground hard.

I gotta get out of here and warn someone.

But how?

Hey guys sorry for the wait. Hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll see you in the next chapter by.