Personal for @summafielddayze

I've always wanted a career in modeling. My parents have always supported me, but my older brother Zayn has always been on edge with the concept.I got an agen when I was 13. I'm 16 now. I've done about 50-100 shows. This weekend I have 3 shows I'm doing. My family said that they would love to come. Even Zayn said he wanted to. He's only been to about 5 shows. That's just rude to me.

All three shows are all at the place. The first show is Casual. The Second is Red Carpet. I'm the youngest Model in this one. The last one is Swimwear. I am also the youngest one in this one. In each show you wear three to five oufits. In the Casual show I wear 5 oufits. In the Red Carpet I wear 3. In Swimwear I wear 5 swimsuits.

On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I have modeling lessons and privates. They ahve really helped me get out of my shell. When I was younger, I was shy and didn't really like to talk. But since I have started the classes, I have been so cheerful and more outside of the box. I have more friends now. I'm more in contact with my family. Life became so much better. I think that was part of the reason why my parents like me as a model.

Today is Friday, the day of the first show. The show starts at 10 p.m. and my class is at 3. It ended at 5.p.m. After the class, my agent and I rode to the show in a limo. My agent the whole ride there kept reminding me over and over to not trip or mess up. Not that I have ever had that. We arrived the arena at 7.Each of the models at the show get their own dressing room with 2 makeup artists and hair stylists each. All of the oufits are laid out on a table. The head of the show said tat we can relax until about 7:45 because that is when all the artists and the stylists are going to ready for us. So I talked to the other models. (There are 15 of us.) The backstage managers called us to go to us dressing rooms right at 7:45 p.m. My hair stylists' names were Evenlyn and Ven. My makeup artists were Pablo and Kat. They told me to get into my first oufit for Casual. Then my makeup was done after that process, the hair was complete.

By the time all that was done, it was 9:30. A manager came and got me. When all the models were gathered, two backstage managers reminded us how the show would go. The show, which started at 10, began with the head of the show talking to the crowd. Apparently, this show is pretty huge. There are the designers of the clothes here. I just though that there were people from the city coming, NOT the people who made the clothes. And of course, I'm the first model. How it goes it that the first five models walk out one at a time strut their stuff, leave and then we all come out. Then the next set of five models do their thing. You have to rush to go get changed and have your makeup and hair slightly changed. They told to take our time. After the head of the show finished his speech, the music started, and it was time for me to walk out. The speaker told the people about the oufit. I looked out in the crowd to see my family along with the boys.

The show went by fast. There was a a little "party" after the show. There were many snacks and drinks. It started off will a toast to the models and the producers. Then the "party" began. The models went around introducing themselves and such. I saw Zayn talking to my agent. Why was he doing that? "I don't like those outfits she wears." He said. My agent rolled her eyes. "It's her career." She reminded Zayn. "I don't want her dressed in inappropriate outfits." Zayn yelled. I pushed Zayn out of room. "You are making a scene!" I snapped. "I saw the swimwear bathing suits. You will look like a slut." He told me. I glared at him and said, "Leave and don't come to any if the others. I'll have security dragged your ass out." Zayn pushed me out of his way and headed out to leave. I walked back into the room and faked a smile to be nice to the guests.