You're adopted and he does not like you (Liam part 3)

And then he kissed you. After the kiss, there was a few moments of silence, but then you screamed. Your mom and Ruth came bursting in. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Ruth yelled. "Ruth it's fine. He did nothing." "Then why did you scream?" Your mom asked. "A really big bug." You lied. "It's gone now." Liam said. "Well I guess we will go back downstairs." Your mom said. She and Ruth walked right out of the room. Liam looked at you and said, "So that kiss-" "Never happened." You interrupted. "Y/N I like you." "Liam I can't date you. You're my adoptive brother." "So? Come on please give us a try." "No. Leave." Liam sighed and left.

The next morning, you woke up to Liam hovering over you. You start to scream, but he covers your mouth. "Shhh." "What are you doing in my room." "Never mind that." "Get out!" "Not until you go on a date with me." "No." You try to get up, but he pins you down. "You are really being forceful." The door opens. It was Ruth. "WHAT THE HELL LIAM ARE YOU TRYING TO RAPE HER?!" "I won't do that." "Seeming from the position you two are in maybe you would." "Ruth why would you get an idea that I would rape Y/N?" "Well you used to hit her-" "YOU TOLD?!" Liam screamed at you. "DONT YELL AT HER YELL AT ME IM THE ONE WHO FORCED HER TO TELL!" "ENOUGH STOP YELLING." You screamed. They were both silent. "Ruth can you leave for a moment." "Sure but if I hear anything weird..." She leaves. "I'm sorry for the past Y/N. I swear I've changed." "Yes." "Huh?" "I'll go on that date, but if you lay on finger on my body in a wrong way ever again-" "I won't." "Good." Liam kissed you again. You pushed him off your face and said, "Liam could you please get off your cutting off the circulation in my legs." "Oh sorry." He got off you . You both laughed. Ruth wasn't very happy at first, but she grew to accept.