He likes your twin more (Liam part 2)

Liam's POV

The paramedics let me ride in the ambulance. (Y/T/N) had to stay home with one of the other boys. When I entered the ambulance, what I saw frightened me. There was my baby sister covered in blood. If I had just made her a snack...

We arrived at the hospital about ten minutes later. The medics pushed me aside and pulled the stretcher inside. They were running like no tomorrow. Shouting things, while I was here crying not knowing what to do. I finally hopped out of the ambulance and ran inside. I ran to the front desk and said ''Is (Y/N) Payne O.K.?'' ''She getting cleaned off right now Mr. Payne.'' I sighed. After 50 minutes, the secrectary says I can visit her. ''Room 12.'' ''Thank you.'' I ran as fast as I could. When I reached the door, I took a deep breath and opened the door sightly to see if she was awake. Unforunately she was not. The close I got to (Y/N), the more gulit I felt. There was 10 across her head and cuts on her arms and legs. I touch her skin. Dead cold. She looked like a ghost. I begin to cry again. The doctor walks in. ''Mr. Payne.'' ''Liam.'' I choke out. ''Liam, (Y/N) has a less than 20 percent chance of life. She is in a coma, not even bound to wake for a long time. She has a lot of glass still in her body. She is on extreme life support. I'd hate to do it, but if this girl does not wake in 2 weeks time, we have to take her off it.'' ''No.'' ''I'm sorry Liam.'' And with that he left. I cry even harder. If this girl dies, I will kill myself or my parents will kill me.

*2 weeks later*

It has been 2 weeks and (Y/N) still has not woken up. (Y/TN) has been in here a few times. She confessed to some of the bad things she did (Y/N). I was not happy about this at all, so I gave her spanken and grounded her from playdates. They are going to take (Y/N) off of life support and we are saying our goodbyes. My parents are really mad at me. The boys are not even talking to me. My girlfriend broke up with me cause she thinks I'm irresponsible. I don't blame her. I'm last to give my goodbye. I tell everyone to leave.'' (Y/N) baby I'm sorry I let this happen. You are too young to go. I'm a terrible brother. I let you get hurt by other kids and let your own twin take your face. I'm going to miss you angel.'' I begin to sing ''Little Things''. Suddenly, I feel (Y/N) jolt with power. Her heart rate machine begins to start beeping. Everyone who was outside ran in. ''She's alive?'' The doctor said. ''She's alive!'' screamed the boys. ''What did you do Liam?'' asked my dad. ''I apologized." That's all she wanted an apology from me.

(Y/N) POV

I felt my eyes open. I take a look around. Why was everyone crying? Did I do something wrong again? Wait a minute. I'm in the hospital. My memory comes back to me. Snack. Sister. Liam. Glass falling. Dead girl. My eyes shift to Liam. ''Why did you let this happen? What did I ever do to you?'' ''Can everyone leave again please?'' Liam said quietly. Everyone left the room. ''I'm sorry.'' ''You're sorry? You should be. I could have died.'' ''I know.'' ''You treat (Y/T/N) like a queen and me like the lowly peasant. You hurt me. I thought brothers were supposed to help their siblings in need.'' ''I'm Sorry! (Y/N,) I'm Sorry.'' Liam yelled. There were tears scattered on his face. ''I dealt with the gulit for 2 weeks. For 2 weeks I thought you were dead. For no one would say a word to me, not even (Y/T/N).'' My mouth hung open. You touched Liam's face and said ''No more tears O.K. I forgive you.'' ''How about after you are released, we go get ice cream but without (Y/T/N)?'' ''Sounds good to me.'' And then you gave him a kiss on the cheek and hugged him. After this experience, you grew to like your twin but you never really forgave her for all the terrible times she gave you. But Liam you two were like two peas in a pod.