You get kidnapped (part 2) (Niall)

A/N: Writer's block, sorry. I'm going to be done with the other 3 by tonight or tomorrow.

Niall:

Y/N POV

"This is the lamest thing I have ever experienced." I complained. "SHUT UP!" The man and the woman screamed. "Well, all you are doing to driving in circles in an empty parking lot." I stated. The man reached his hand back and hit me in the side of the head. "Owww." I moaned. "What we gonna do now?" The man asked the lady. "We gonna stay here until we get our money from her rich brother." She turned back and smiled at me with a half toothless smile. I cringed. "How long is that going to take?" He asked. "Well how about we make the call now?" She suggested to him. Call? The woman got out a phone while stilling driving in circles. When see found it, she threw it in my direction. I caught it and said, "What am I supposed to do with this?" "Call you parents and tell them what we say to you." I rolled my eyes but dialed the home number. It got picked up on the first ring. "Hello?" "Oh my gosh Y/N!" My mother's voice gushed. "Where are you?" "At the Legends Plaza, circling." I told her. "Are you Ok? Have they hurt you?" She worried. "No but they asking for money." I said. "How much?" I looked over them. The man mouthed 10,000. "10 Grand." I said into the phone. The lady hit him and then mouthed 100,000. "My bad, 100." "Dollars or Grand?" My mother questioned. "Dollars." I told her, just to mess with them. "Must be a crackhead." Mom muttered. I heard her dial another phone, making me smile. The man snatched the phone out my hands and said, "Bitch." "We want 100 Grand in an hour, or we kill your daughter. So we are in the east lot." The lady said into the phone, then hung up.

In about 30 minutes, my family, plus my bestfriend, showed up. My brothers were both holding the bag of money. The man got out of the car and started to go over to them. The day forced me to come out with her. As the man got closer, I saw my brothers start swing the bag. In a swift second, Greg and Niall hit him in the head with the duffel bag. They dropped it on the ground making a loud sound. Niall unzipped and said, "Bricks." I tried not to laughed. The lady pulled out a gun and waved it around. "I want my money." She said sternly. "You're not gonna get any out of us." Dad told her. Before she could say anymore, police cars began to swarm the place. The lady let go of me, and began to run. Four cops jumped onto her. It took 6 to get the big man from the ground. My friend ran to me and hugged me. "You okay?" She asked. "I guess so. It wasn't all that bad. They really didn't know what they were doing." I told her. "I'm glad you're fine." She said. I nodded. "We all are." My dad butted in. "You two should know you aren't allowed to walk home anymore though." Greg said. We both laughed and nodded.