I whirled around ready to find them and demand to know what they talked about but before I could so much as move the door burst open and then all of them walked in.

"What happened?" I asked them but they totally ignored me and started walking around getting their dresses ready.

"What? What?" I asked but still there was no response and then Caramel's mom came in, too and there was just chaos.

"GUYS. SPILL." I shouted and they all jerked back.

"What we didn't talk. We just saw him and then left." April said and everyone nodded.

"You were gone for an hour." I pointed out.

"Yeah we were with Caramel's mom." Alice said.

They were lying I could see it in their faces but I wasn't gonna let them get away so easily.

"Guy's if you don't tell me wha..." I started but Caramel's mom cut in.

"Darling I know the lover's paradise has some problem's but can you wait we ALL have to get ready for the wedding." She said and everybody got busy where as me? I was flipping out.

They had done something, I could tell.

But after that one thought it was impossible to think becuase we were SO busy, we were literally flying! Throwing stuff around, helping each other, giggling and in the end crying and you know what it felt absolutely amazing.

And before we even knew it was time for the bride walk-out and Caramel was on cloud nine.

"This is it, baby." I said and then hugged her followed by Violet, April, Iris and Alice.

"Thank's guy's. I love you." She said and then took her father's outstretched hand. Okay you know what I'm not the weepy kind of girl but right now I just wanted to break down. Walking behind Caramel on the tune of 'here comes the bride' almost killed me and then I don't know quite how but Ethan ocean eye's clashed with mine making my breath hitch in my throat and then he smiled at me.

And my heart popped.

At that moment grief went through me, this could have been us. If things would have been different, if Ethan had loved me, today he would have been standing at the altar waiting for me, smiling at me, loving me. But he didn't and that tore at my heart. Tear's were glistening in my eyes now.

God, I was such a loser.

I didn't look at him throughout the whole ceremony after that and if truth be told I didn't think I could. The priest's words, Chris's smile, the vow's, Caramel's happiness .. they were all getting to me and I just wanted to get away.

But all too soon it was time for the dance. Alice refused, Iris joined Ian and April started making her way towards Edward and then I saw Ethan just standing there staring at me.

He walked toward's me. All handsome and male and I wanted to run. I did. I even turned around but his hand's sneaked around my waist and he twirled me toward's the dance floor.

"Hey." He whispered in my ear and I wanted to die.

"Hi." I chocked out and he smiled at me. SMILED AT ME.

God, I was going to faint or get sick or scream or die!

"Theia." He said very slowly and I jerked back to look at him. He sensed the tension in me and he started smoothing his hands over my back, trying to ease the tension out.

And damn it, he was succeeding.

"I missed you." He whispered in my ear and tears pricked my eyes again, he was going to kill me, he definitely was. I hid my face against his shoulder and took two deep breath's.