Chapter six

Ethan started taking me to his place which confused me a little.

"What are you doing?" I asked him when he told me to sit down.

"You said you didn't want to go out to eat so we'll stay here at home and have dinner." He said. Shoot!

"Um, but I was supposed to take YOU out to dinner not the other way round." I stated.

Ha, beat that.

"Now that's a problem." He said half to himself but I heard that, I was still looking at him triumphantly when elation crossed his face.

"I have an idea since the fact that I will be feeding you here is not acceptable then we will go to your place and order something." He said happily. Okay, i admit defeat, this person had an answer to everything.

EVERYTHING.

"Okay." I said and groaned. He heard it and smiled.

"That is a very bad sound to make, Theia." He said and then grinned down at me.

Cocky ass.

After this we went back to my place and ordered some american chopsy and loads of noodles. Ethan took beer while i made do with coke.

We were both sprawled over the couch doing nothing. like not even talking which was so embarrassing and awkward.

"So." i said, i sucked at making conversation with people i didn't know, my tongue with stick to my mouth literally, that's how bad i was.

"This is a bit awkward isin't it?" He asked and smiled.

"Yeah." I replied and smiled back.

"Well lets start over then. I'm Ethan, 24, doing law, living with my parents over the Christmas time and i live next door and i don't eat girls for dinner." He said and i laughed, he was trying to make it easy for me.

"This is when you say something too." He said and i grinned.

"Okay I'm Theia, 21, getting a degree in commerce, living with my parents cause they wouldn't let me live anywhere else and boys are my favorite dinner." I joked and he grinned down at me.

"Are you trying to scare me off?" He asked.

"Maybe." I replied and winked innocently.

"What if i don't want to get scared off?" he asked me and my smile died.

"What?" I demanded and he grinned.

"You look cute when your all confused." he said and my eyes bulged.

By the time dinner arrived i was totally comfortable with the fact that i was eating with a very handsome man who made my heart go boom.

"This is delicious." He said with his mouth full. which would look gross on anyone else but on his it looked cute.

"I know, i love chinese." I said and stuffed my mouth with noodles when he gave me a smile.

There was something definitely wrong with me. I had never. NEVER. felt like this with a guy before and i had had dinner with alot of guys.

Everytime Ethan looked at me my stomach would flutter and when he would smile it just gave me the most idiotic urge to make him smile all the more. I was literally staring at him which was so rude but i couldn't help it, he looked amazing tonight and he was smiling like he was auditioning for a dental ad.

"Why are you staring at me?" he asked me after some time.

"Cause you're looking very cute." i said and then gasped, OH MY GOD. did i just say THAT.

"So you have a little thing for me huh." He said and i could just have collapsed on the floor.

"I don't have a thing for you little or big for that matter." I snapped at him and when he just smiled i poked my tongue out at him.

Maybe i was sick. Yeah that must be it. Some stomach problem.

Definitely.

Ethan talked like a woman, he just wouldn't shut up. In an hour he knew like everything about me.

"You're odd." he said once he was done asking me questions.

"Why?" I demanded, that hurt.

"From what you have told me you like love songs but most of them have heartbreak like 'look what you've done'. Now your favorite movie is 'If only' again in which the guy dies in the end. You don't believe in happily ever after in life but you read novels that have them...." He was saying but i cut in.

"So that does not make me odd." I snapped but he just smiled.

"I dint mean odd in a weird way but you give out mixed signals. Its like you know love is there out there for you but you never let go." He said and i was speechless.

"That's crap." I said after a full minute.

"Okay." He shrugged and shut up.

Ethan was checking out my music collection when i heard the faint sound of melody.

"Whats that?" I asked him.

"Oh that's Mr. Smith, he's a pianist. He plays all the time." He said, i listened more carefully. The person was amazing.

"Wow." I breathed and Ethan looked at me.

"You like it?" he questioned and i gaped at him.

"I love it." I whispered and moved closer to the window.

"Hey." Ethan said and i whirled around to face him.

I froze, he was standing so bloody close to me.

"What?" I demanded.

"Let's dance." He said and then he pulled me in his arms.

"NO!!! i dont dance." I said and started pulling. Oh my god, what was happening over here.

"Its all in the leading. Follow what i do." He said and i shook my head vigorously.

"Come on be a sport." He said and i glared. He was issuing a challenge, well hell i wasnt going to back off now, he's so paying for this.

He showed me how to move my feet and take the steps but i was so clumsy and the feel of him closing around me muzzed my brain, i forget Ethan had challenged me and tried to do what he said.

After five tries and nine times stepping on his feet i finally knew what to do and then Mr. Smith stopped playing.

Which was totally okay by me cause i didn't want to be near Ethan anyways, he was making me tingle in my stomach.

Stomach problem Theia, stomach problem, I reminded my self it was NOT because of him but then why was i feeling so dissapointed.

Hell, what was going on anyway. I was losing my mind. It was conference time.

When it was late and Ethan said he had to go, i sighed with relief. I needed to talk to my girlies.

"Thanks for dinner, i had fun." he said and i smiled.

"Me too." I said and then a confused look crossed over his face. I raised an eyebrow.

"What?" I asked him but now he smiled and bend down so quickly my whole system was frozen and then he gave me a peck.

And before i could say anything or do anything he was gone >