chapter twelve

Day and Night, Yes or No, Round and About, Hell or Heaven, good or bad, love or hate .. I didn't know shit about anything ANYMORE.

All that was on my mind was Ethan. You could say I was obsessed.

And I was sick with it.

I was sick of the fact that I just couldn't forget his kiss, the way his eyes shine when he see's me, the way he smiles at me, the way he makes my heart go boom, the way he hold's me against his chest, the way he pushes back my hair, the way he touches me, the way he make's me tingle, he makes me smile with just the simplest try, the way he makes me angry by just not being around, the way he lights up my blue-black world.

I was sick of it all.

Like, totally.

It was almost like my world revolved around him, if it was possible then I was falling deeper and deeper in love with him.

"Oh, fuck." I muttered.

I had to get away, somehow I just had to forget him. Get him out of my mind.

Or try atleast.

I was fed up by staying at home all the time, dodging his calls and messages and then like a shameless hussy hanging at my window and gazing at his place.

I was done being miserable.

And believe me I was and I was afraid as well, because this .. this has never happened to me before.

NEVER. And that just made it worse cause I knew, I just KNEW I was in for heart-break.

And I wouldn't be able to take that. That would be the worst thing that could ever happen to me, I couldn't imagine never seeing his face again but most important I wouldn't be able to take being away from him.

These thoughts were making me SO sad and I didn't even have my friend's to share this with. The walls seemed to be closing in on me and I was totally stifled.

A tear slipped down my eye. Perfect, that's all I needed.

I ran across the room grabbed the key's of my scooty.

"Mom, I'm going for a ride on the highway." I shouted and then I was out of the house, you wont believe how the gush of soft air affected me, it made me a little happy.

I snapped on my blue helmet and then I was off.

The air hit me, making me laugh out loud.

I loved this, I loved my scooty, well technically a scooter but it's a girl thing, I tried to take the scooty as fast as I could, it had been SO long since I last sat on this thing. And it was making me absolutely ecstatic, I even forgot about Ethan for some time.

Note the 'some time'.

I was going crazy now, and I was on the highway, but the feel of air on my face was absolutely awesome! The wind gushed through my hair, slapping me on the face, making me giggle.

God, I loved it.

Life was perfect at that moment, I saw the Ice-cream vendor and I remembered the day's back at my old place when me and my friend would go out and play badminton at night and roam around the street's eating junk.

I stopped the scooter and asked for a chocolate cone.

I was licking my chocolate and gazing out at the sea thinking how fucked up life can be, but at that moment I was happy.

Pretty much so.

But it didnt stay perfect for long, when I went back and tried to start my scooter ..

It didn't start.

I checked my petrol and it was nil.

Amazing.

So now I was stranded at the highway, lciking chocolate off my fingers and dangling on my scooty seat.

I called by mom and dad but I just reached voicemail and then I started to panic, God, what if i would have to stay here all night long, what if someone came and .. and kidnapped me ??

Oh fuckity-fuck.

I was scrolling down my contact list, trying to get someone and of course just my luck my gaze landed on Ethan's name.

I will NOT call him, that would be like the most STUPIDEST thing to do. Dodging his calls and then asking for help.

Nah-uh.

I would rather die. Freeze and die that is.

Maybe I could hitch-hike and get my scooty towed, I sprang up and stood at the centre of the road.

But I could be dancing there and would meet no accident.

Hell, Hell HELL HELL !!!!

There was NO car, bike, scooter or even a cycle for christ's sake on this highway and it was going to be midnight !!!

Maybe I could just accept the fact that I was going to die and let it go.

Hmmm, tempting.

I waited for another fifteen minutes and then lost all hope, I was going to call Ethan .. there was NO WAY I would just die like a dodo on a freaking highway.

I was dialling his number when a bike pulled up beside me.

There was a BIG kinda guy sitting on the bike wearing a black leather jacket.

Oh my God.

I liked reading raping scenes and all but .. my heart thumped in my chest and I moved backwards.

I saw the guy reach for his helmet.

It was ..

"ETHAN?" I shouted and then he swung over his bike SO gracefully.

"Get on the bike." He said, but I was SO relieved to see him. I flung myself at him and for the first time acknowledged just how AFRAID I was.

"I'm SOOOO glad you are here." I squeled at him, but Ethan pushed me back.

"Get on the bloody bike, NOW." He growled at me and at that moment I tore my gaze away from his 'body', which was VERY delicious and my eyes locked in his.

He was angry.

No furious and suddenly I was hit by the wave of deja vu, I remembered how he had been with Melissa so I quitely jumped on his bike.

And he came in front of me.

"Wait, my scooty?" I asked, I couldnt leave THAT behind, I loved that thing.

"My friend will bring it back." He said, correction growled. AGAIN.

I shrugged and crossed my arms against my chest.

Ethan ordered me to put on my helmet and then he raced his bike in such a speed that I almost went flying !!!

Oh hell.

There was trouble ahead.