Chapter Sixteen

Just as soon as the clock hit 10 my phone started ringing.

Talk about desperate.

I picked up and Violet didn't even so much as say hello, just connected me.

And then suddenly everyone stopped talking.

Like it was pin drop silence.

"Okay what is it?" I demanded and again all I heard was silence.

"I'm outta here." I said and was about to bang the phone shut.

"WAIT." All of them shouted together.

"I canNOT believe .."

"Theia, you dodo, how could you ..."

"Oh my God ..."

"Hahahahahaha ..."

"Haww, Haww, Haww."

They all spoke at once.

Chaos.

Utter chaos.

"GUYS!" I shrieked and everyone shut up.

"One by one, please." I whispered.

"Theia, are you mad? Do you have any idea what you have done this time, I mean thinking that you're in love is something different but actually making love ..? What ..." Alice was speaking.

"Oh boo that, tell us was it good ?" That was April. She saved me from the pro's and con's but how. I actually blushed.

"Tell Tell!" I could just imagine Caramel jumping around.

Oh God, they were going to kill me today.

"Wonderful." I whispered.

"Hahaha, oh this is bliss." Caramel sang.

"Guy's I don't know how it happened but ..." I started saying but of course, someone cut in.

"You've done it now don't regret it." Alice was shouting as usual.

"Alice ... she ... doesn't .... what ... please." Violet. Surprise surprise.

"Guy's we just HAVE to gift Violet a new phone now, I can't hear a thing of what she's saying. Violet please be LOUD." I emphasised the loud.

"She was telling me to not shout at you." Alice said grudgingly.

Yay, one to me.

"Aww, thanks Violet." I said.

"Forget that, tell me what happened. From the beginning." Caramel demanded.

"Um okay, look it was my birthday, mum and dad were out so Ethan called me over and then we celebrated and then I kissed him ..." I was interrupted.

"Hawwww." Iris.

"Change of word Iris, please." April said and Iris giggled.

"And don't you 'haww' me, like you haven't done it already." I said and I heard Caramel giggle.

"Let her speak guys." Violet said.

"Hey I heard you. Okay, so after that when I got home, I felt so insecure you know, I mean I know I love him, there's no going back and though Ethan want me but I was not sure if he you know felt anything else so I dodged his call's and SMS's and then I wanted to escape, so I sat on my scooty and I was off to the highway and I was so happy again but then at midnight ...." Another cut.

"WHAT? You went out all ALONE in the middle of the night on your SCOOTY?" Alice sounded so incredulous.

"What is wrong with you?" April demanded.