26

+listen to the song while reading. Idk how to put audio w/o video. Anyway, enjoy it ;*+

_________________

Nana woke up with Jungkook sleeping beside her the next morning. She slowly breathe in his scent and admire his handsome face. Her hand automatically trace each part of his face. Started with his silky hair, eyes, nose and straight down to his pinkish lips. She stopped there and heave a light sighed.

If only I have enough courage to tell him the truth..

About my true feeling towards him..

About how glad I'm when he was the one that stay when everyone's leaving..

About granpa...

" enjoy the view? " Jungkook raspy morning voice make her suprised and quickly removed her hand from his face.

" omaigod. you scared me! " Nana playfully hitted his chest make him chuckle. Jungkook pulled her hand and peck the back of her hand.

" you're not mad? " he asked make Nana furrows her brows.

" what for? " she answered his question with another question.

" well..for kissing you..and sleeping with- "

Nana suddenly peck his lips make him gasps. His chubby cheeks started to blush. Nana shyly bit her lower lips and avoid eye contact.

" actually, I'm thankful for that..it might sounds weird if I say this but..let say that God takes my mom and make you as her replacement in my life..and I'm not regret at all.. "

Those words make Jungkook sighed in relief. He was thinking about to stop from chasing her but after heard em from her mouth, it was really worth the wait.

Jungkook pulled her into an embrace make Nana warm inside and out. She slightly rested her head at Jungkook's chest and enjoyed the moment.

" so..let's go on a date with me today.. " Jungkook came with an idea.

" why not I just staying at home and you're going to work? Isn't it better that way? " Nana said.

" Or... WE could stay at home and spend time together.. Work can wait. " he gave her a wide smile showing his bunny teeth. Nana chuckled and pinched both his cheeks because she can't stand how adorable he was with his messy hair.

" fineee.. By the way, as you know that I'm living with my mom and we don't have male shirt or anything for you to wear.. Are you okay with it? " she got up from the bed, put her hair into bun and walked to the closet to find a suitable shirt for Jungkook.

" it's okay.. I already bring my own clothes. Just in case.. " he sat on the bed as he brushing his hair showing his forehead. (Omg he should stopped make "our" heart explode)

" well then..you can use the room at the end of the hall. I'm going to make breakfast.. "

Jungkook nodded his head. His sleepy face was tempting Nana but she quickly shrugged it away and went down to the kitchen leaving Jungkook alone.

" cereal..eggs..milk..bread.. this is all I have? gosh, I really need to do some groceries.. " she facepalmed herself and started to make french toast and scramble egg. To her suprised, two arms were backhugging her and a chin resting on her shoulder.

" feed me.. I'm starving.. "

" it almost done.. Sit there.. "

" but I want you.. " Jungkook whined.

Nana smiled and act liked she didn't heard it. She reached out her hand to grab a plate but with Jungkook hugging her, it's totally difficult to move freely.

" Jeon Jungkook, let me go.. I can't serve the food if you being this clingy.. " she said with an annoyance tone.

" emm.. don't want.. "

" I say! "

" em, nope. "

" Jungkook! "

" Babyyy ~ "

Instead of letting her go, he tighten his gripped and clingy to her like a koala. Nana rolled her eyes and gave a light knock on Jungkook's head with a spoon.

" why you gonna be so cruel? " again, he's whinning and rubbed the pain spot.

" you're asking for it, sir. "

Jungkook chuckled and pecked her left cheek. " let me help you. "

He took over and served the dishes on the dining table. We sat facing each other and enjoyed our meal silently.

Nana took a glanced at him and seeing Jungkook wandering his eyes around make her eyes did the same thing.

" what are you looking at? " Nana asked him.

" no, I'm just wondering.. You don't hang any family photo on the wall.. Why? " he shoved the eggs into his mouth. He looked exactly like a squirrel that hiding nuts in it mouth. Cute!

Her face suddenly turned into frowned. " ohh.. I used to hang my dad photo but mom get mad and throw it away. Since then, I don't even dare to do that. I'm afraid that I will hurt her feeling.. Fyi, we never have family photo. " she paused. " I only met him thrice when I was a kid and mom never tell me why he left us. We're living in the same state until mom decide to move to Seoul because I'm not safe there.. I used to ask her about this but all she said is he's dead. " she gave him a slight smile and stuff the toast in her mouth.

" sorry.. I didn't mean to- "

" hey, I'm fine.. I'm just curious how it feel to have one happy family, childhood that fill with laughter and great time with mom and DAD.. People die but the memories will stay remain.. Right? " She whispered those words but loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

Jungkook looked at Nana with concern. Even she didn't showed it but he knew that she was hurting. The pain that she hid all this time, really torturing her heart and soul. The feeling of being alone without parents to protect her, gave her loves and attention that she need. To be exact, she never got the love from the one we call 'father'.

Jungkook stood up and pulled Nana's hand to follow him. He lead her to her room upstairs. When they stood in from of the bed, Jungkook let her hand go.

" pack your thing. " he said.

" where we going? " she asked, confused.

" Busan. Your wish will be granted soon. " Jungkook stroke her head and leave her to pack her clothes.

Nana jumped excitedly and quickly took her luggage and organize things she needed. She stood in front of the mirror to check myself. Touch up my face for the last time and perfect! I'm ready to go! She carried the luggage and walked down the staircase to the front door. Nana saw Jungkook leaning on his car crossing arms over his chest, checking on his phone. He looked so handsome gosh!

After locked the door, she walked towards him and he helped her to put the luggage into the trunk. Then, he tilled his head to the side, scanning her from head to toe.

" are you copying me? " he smirked.

Nana looked at him and then to her body. Crap! We really wear the same clothes. White shirt plus dark blue jeans.

" N-NO! I dont. " she gave excuse.

Jungkook laughed. " you look good. Let's go. We'll be late if we dont go now."

Both of them got into the car and Jungkook started the engine. This trip gonna be fun ~

_______________________________

Still remember me?
Oh well, its okay if you dont.

Finally, Nana open her heart to accept Jungkook. This is only the beginning. We dont know what will happen next 👿

Enjoy ~

Stay healthy everyone and I love you guys
😘🌹🍪