11

" You.... "

I reached out my hand to touch her milky cheek but she pushed my hand away instantly.

" W-what are you trying to do sir?! "

She looked a bit shocked and took a few steps back away from me.

" I-I'm sorry. I thought y-you someone that I used to know back then. "

" You must've been mistaken. Sorry sir. I've to go. "

She quickly make a move towards the door and dissappeared.

I took my phone and dialled Jimin number. After a few beep sound, he picked up the call.

" Hyung, meet me at the usual place now. "

" Woo kookie slow down. What's happened? "

" I'll tell you later. Call the others too. "

I hang up the call without saying good bye, rushed to my car and drove to the our usual meeting place.

xxx

Everyone had gathered and ordered their drinks.

" So what so important that you want to meet us all Kookie ? " Suga asked.

" Yea. You know that I'm busy handling my project now. " Jimin added.

I inhaled deeply and said in an anxious voice.

" I think I just met her. "

" Her who? " J-Hope asked in confusion.

" The one that I adore so much... "

" WHAT?! " They asked in unison.

" I don't know if it really her or not because her hair a bit short but still her face looked similar. "

" Wait. Did you just say interview? Then she might gave you her resume. Why don't you check on it. " Rap Monster gave his opinion.

I sighed.

" I don't even get her resume yet and she don't tell me her name either. She ran away before I could asked her question. "

" Wow. It's gonna be hard dude. " Suga sipped his americano.

" Well, I guess you really need to make her work there. No matter what. From that you can know that it is truly her or not. " Taehyung idea really useful. Sometimes...

I just nodded and focused on my drink.

She looked a bit different but my instint kept saying that it's her.

The one that I've hurted 5 years ago.

The one that I missed the most.

The one that brought back my happiness.

The one that filled my empty heart.

The one that I loved the most...

________________

I fasten my big steps towards my car and get into it feeling exhaused. Omg! Why him?!

I bumped my forehead at the streng and then I regreted for what I'm doing.

It's hurted like hell!

After 5 years I tried to forget about him then why I've to meet him on my very important day?! I don't want to be near him yet I really want that job.

Ohh what should I do?!

Ring... Ring...

" Hello... "

" Hello Miss Kim. You've accepted for that position. Mr. Jeon wanted you to come early tomorrow. "

I'm speechless.

" Hello Miss Kim. Are you hear me? "

" A-ahh yes. Thank you for this information. "

I hanged up the phone and scream out loud.

" NOOOOOOOOOOO! I DON'T WANT TO BE HIS ASSISTANT!! "

I calmed myself a little then started the engine, drove away back home. I parked the car, took my handbag with me and get into the house. I'm about to climb up the stairs then my mom greet me.

" You're home already? How's interview? "

" I got that job. " I answered lazily.

" Thank God but why you looked sad? Is there anything you hide from me, honey? " Mom asked in anxious.

" No. I'm just tired. I need some rest. " I walked straight to my room and locked the door.

" Tomorrow gonna be a very long day for me. " I sighed.

I changed into my pajamas and jumped onto my bed, covered myself with blanket and went to sleep.

____________________

JK POV

I woke up with a smile on my face and went to take a bath. After done showering, I went towards the wardrobe and picked a few shirt and lay on my bed.

After thinking hard, I decided to wear a white shirt paired with black coat and a black skinny. I stand in front of the mirror and it's perfect! Sprayed cologne on my body and I grabbed my key car, wallet and my phone and get to the company.

After I reached the company, I went straight to the receptionist and asked Yeri the resume that I want.

After I read it, a wide smile plastered on my face. I know it's her...

" Tell her that her desk was in my office. "

I went to my office with a happy face. I don't know how long I've not being this happy. Now she had came back. My other half was here with me.

Knock ... Knock ...

Someone opened the door and there's standing a figure that I've not meet for 5 years.

" G-good morning, Mr. Jeon. " She bowed.

_________________

So I want to ask you guys. Is this story interesting or boring? I've work really hard on this chapter and I hope you guys like it. Voted and comment okay. Adios 💕