25. Sakura Viewing

Start from the beginning

"Kyoya-sempai, you probably won't listen to an herbivore like me, but be careful who you bite to" I gave him a small warning of what's about to come, knowing that the Daily life arc is about to be finish soon "if you do decide to bite them, do it hard so that they can't stand. The world is bigger than you think it is and there will be bigger predators than you are, so please grow stronger than those predators so that no one can bite you."

"Wao, Herbivore is saying some inspirational quotes" Kyoya smirks, as I am unable to understand what he was thinking "You don't need to worry, Herbivore. I always bite those who stands in my way."

"Then will you bite me if I stood in your way?" I asks cheekily, as he lightly whack me using his tonfa in the head.

It wasn't a life threatening hit but it still hurt, as he sighs at me. Wondering how he got himself in that situation.

"I have no interest in people weaker than me." He sighs again and smirks at me "though you are welcome to try anytime you want."

____
____

I have a week left since to prepare everything for my travel to Italy, and I've been in a coughing fit lately. I don't know why but I kept loosing my voice my often, from time to time, today just happen to be one of those days, except I feel a lot worse and my throat feels swollen. 

Classes was still on going when I was ordered to deliver some notes for the older and younger grades, meaning, I get to see Kyoya and Tsuna's class. I felt excited seeing them during class, as I wonder what they're doing in class.

On my way to Kyoya's class, I was freezing despite of how warm the hallways are. After I finish handing out the notes, and seeing Tsuna's grade but I didn't see Kyoya in his class, I was looking down, trying to keep my composure when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking!" I quickly bowed not paying attention to the person who I bumped into. I could feel my head spinning, but I tried my best to keep my composure.

"It's alright! No harm happened." I look up to see Dino, smiling naturally at me "anyways, are you alright? Wait, You're burning up!"

"D-dino-sempai!? I'll be fine, I'll just take a small rest and I'm going to I'll be better!" I convince the tall blonde, as he put his hand on my forehead, completely not convince.

"You look unwell, let's get you to the infirmary." Dino held my hand as we walk towards the infirmary, I follow him a bit wobbly and the next thing I know, I'm greeted by darkness.  

______
______

KYOYA HIBARI

I was strolling around Namimori, like usual, until my mind wandered on the so called friendship with certain herbivore. He's doesn't really stand out in the crowd, really normal too, but one thing I can't shake off is his eyes. 

Those light purple eyes that looks innocent yet there are hundreds of secrets hiding beneath those knowing gaze.

He stares at me as if he's looking at my soul, a similar feeling my childhood friend gives off, he even has the same beauty mark near his eyes. It's as if I'm looking at the male version of her.

The way he acts isn't bothersome to be with, he doesn't get too familiar or overboard with things but can sometimes be reckless.

There was a strange attraction I keep having about him, I never expect to be attracted a similar gender, even I don't even know what to feel about my attraction to that little herbivore.

I keep getting irritated for no reason, so I decide to walk it off.

I don't know if it's just my unlucky or not, but when I saw President Herbivore in an arms of a mere stranger—a measly herbivore. Holding his unconscious and seemingly vulnerable body, made my blood boil.

I've seen him together with those herbivore before, yet there something about him I dislike. I don't know why but seeing someone hold him makes feel even more irritated? 

"What are doing to a Namimori student?" I ask, completely not happy at the scene.

"I was taking him to the infirmary, he's burning up." The man in blonde hair explains "he must've pushed himself again."

"Leave him to me, I'll do it, herbivore." I walk up to the yellow herbivore and took what's supposed to be mine.

The blonde herbivore was hesitant but he gave me the unconscious herbivore in my arms, no words were spoken but it felt like he didn't want to give the gray hair teen to my arms.

"Kyoya?" The prez looks up, tilting his head a bit, as if he wasn't sure who was carrying him.

"Hn." To my surprise, he's burning up and even looks pale. I supposed he pushed himself again, like how he got hospitalize last time for exertion. I sigh at this boy's recklessness, unsure if he is simply an idiot or perceptive, either way, 

no one touches what's mine.

 ____
This is me:

(Raise of hands who can relate)

Don't forget to 

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!