Chapter Thirteen (13):

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry, we will do our plan successfully." Taehyung said.

"Just trust us." Jimin wiggle his eyebrows again.

"You know what...

"What?" The two older boys said in unison.

"In your looks… I am not thinking twice to trust you or not." Jungkook said.

"Maknae, maknae, maknae!" Jimin patted his back. "Just trust this handsome hyung, then everything will be unforgettable." he said the last word with an imagination tone.

"In five words, two down." Taehyung gives Jimin a high-five.

Jungkook hardly scratch his head, he was like a crazy man because of his two bestfriends.

"Oh! They are here now." Jimin said.

"Wah! Jimin oppa, are you waiting for me?" one of their fangirl said as she arrive inside the school.

"Pfft. I am busy to wait you." Jimin answered.

The girl looked down since she really feel embarassed at his statement.

"Oh! Jimin, they are here now. Palli!" Taehyung pushed him.

"Hi, girls. Good morning!" Jimin greeted them sweetly.

"What's good with the morning?" again, and as always, they receive a cold answered from them.

"Come on Eunbi, don't mind them." the other girl pulled the mentioned name away from the boys.

"Where's Yuna?" the girls stop when they heard them asking about Yuna.

"Why do you care?"

"It was different, since we really use to see the three of you arrive together." Jimin said.

"You don't care about us." Eunbi said.

"Yerin, can I talk to you?" Taehyung asked.

"You're already talking to me." Yerin answered.

"In private." Taehyung said.

"No. I will never let my unnie to talk to you in private. If you want to talk to her, then here." Eunbi command.

Taehyung gives Jimin a signal to take care of the short girl. As he will talk to Yerin for awhile. Understanding him, Jimin nodded his head, then he lift Eunbi up and dragged her somewhere leaving them.

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU GOING? BRING EUNBI BACK HERE." Yerin was about to chased Jimin but Taehyung stops her by holding her wrist tightly.

"Let them, Jimin wants to talk to Eunbi." Taehyung said. "Let's go!"

"Where are we going?" Yerin asked.

"I just want to talk to you. Promise, we'll talk in a short time." Taehyung said.

"Okay! 5 minutes." Yerin said.

"10 minutes."

"5 minutes." she keep insisting.

"10" he said.

"Don't talk to me." Yerin said.

"Okay, 5 minutes." Taehyung give up.

"Call. Let's go!" Yerin started to walk follower by Taehyung. But before he left, he gives Jungkook a slight pat on his shoulder and wiggle his eyebrows on him.