"That bitch is the reason why I moved. She got hella balls when I'm not down here but when I was the bitch was quick to run to the police." I say shaking my head.

"Exactly, so I met that bitch after school and I popped that hoe. She ain't finna be talkin bout my best friend like that. Got me fucked up." She says then we do our handshake.

"Lemme tell you--" I started to say but looked at the entrance of the shop when I heard the bell ring and a lot of commotion.

It was Fatima and her ratchet ass friends.

She looked directly at me and I heard her say "Shit"

"Heyy bitch," I say with my head slightly tilted.

She already knows what's finna happen so she tried to turn around and leave. But I quickly hopped out of my chair and ran towards her.

I yanked that bitch by her hair and slung her to the ground. Then I started attacking her with punches. Her friends tried to jump in but Noonie came and knocked all them hoes upside their head.

Noonie and I were fucking their shit up, completely forgetting that we're in a nail salon.

But we abruptly stopped when we heard sirens from a distance.

I looked at Noonie and she looked at me... all I said was "Run!"

I grabbed my purse and my shoes and I ran to my car. I hopped in the driver's seat and Noonie got in the passengers.

I cranked my car up and pulled off before the Police made it to the place.

Damn, I ain't even get to finish wit the hoe.

I pulled up in the driveway of the house and Noonie and I got out of the car.

I stopped when we reached the door, "Is her blood on me?" I ask then I turn around.

"Nawl you good." She says then I nod my head and open the door.

We walk in and we automatically start walking to my room.

"Nope! Get ya'll asses in my room!" my mama says.

"Shit," We say.

"I heard that!"

We slowly walk to her room and she's laying on the bed watching "Killer Couples".

"Yes ma'am." We say.

"Nawl don't yes ma'am me you little Mike Tyson's. Why everywhere y'all go y'all fight?"

We look at each other, "How you found out?" Noonie asks and I elbow her and give her that 'Shut the fuck up' look.

"My homegirl was at the nail salon and she called me right when ya'll left." My mama tells us.

"Listen Ma, you know ion like that girl. And every time I see her it's on sight." I say.

"Since it's on sight how bout I give ya'll an 'on sight' ass whooping." My mama says then she gets off the bed and grabs her belt.

Noonie and I run out of her room and we run into mine. We quickly close the door before my mama made it. We put our backs on the door and stayed there as she banged on the door.

"Just wait till yo daddy get home!" She yells.

"You think we got enough time to move to Mexico before he comes home?" I ask Noonie.

"We can try."

**

"Come on! We gotta go!" My mama yells as she puts on her heels.