Good Morning

Next morning
Lumine was poking y/n.

Lumine-"Y/n,y/n,y/n." Lumine said he as kept poking y/n.
Lumine stopped poking at her and then bent down to her.

Lumine:She looks pretty cute when she's asleep, w-wait what did I just think?!Hmmm still I dont know why I hesitated to tell her my feelings for her, I mean we're just friends I guess." Lumine thought.
Lumine poked y/n's face again and this time she woke up.

Y/N-"Hmm...oh hi there Lumine." Y/n said as she was getting her back up to try to make her sit still.

Lumine-"G-good morning." Lumine greeted y/n with a smile.

Lumine-"Mind if I sit with you?"Lumine asked.

Y/N-"Sure." Y/n said while making room for Lumine to sit.
Lumine and y/n kept talking until at least one of the others woke up until...

Aiden-"AND GOOD MORNING TO ALL!!" Aiden shouted as he busted out the door.
Y/N (prepare for my cringe and if u didnt cringe then it was just meh) fell into Lumine's arms.Lumine was blushing and y/n was scared.But when y/n calmed down she looked up and down and realizing she was in Lumine's arms.

Y/N-"Eep I-I'm sorry!" Y/n said as she was blushing and get out from Lumine's arms.

Lumine-"Uh its ok."Lumine said.

???-"Aiden did ya really have to yell,espically when I had such a good dream." Someone whined.
The person who asked came out of his room.He had blue hair and his ears were pierced and had black earrings in them (or whatever you guys called them,Im not a boy).

Aiden-"S-sorry Silver." Aiden apologized.
Lumine amd y/n were just blushing,but were confused of what has just happened with Aiden.Aiden looked at those 2 and saw them blushing.For some reason, Aiden had his camera with him and took a photo of them.Silver was confused of what he just did and why he took a photo of Lumine and y/n together.

Silver-"Sir,why did you take a photo of Lumine and that girl?"Silver asks while whispering and walking up to him.

Aiden-"Cause I ship 'em." Aiden answered, whispering.

Silver-"Wait a sec, who's that girl anyways amd why is she wearing Lumine's pajamas?" Silver asks in a normal voice.

Aiden-"Oh that's y/n, Lumine's friend and I couldn't find any pajamas that would fit her." Aiden says.

Silver-"But doesn't your son, Kody have the same size clot-" Silver said until Aiden intereupts.

Aiden-"Hey...um I gotta go uh change because...um because I gotta go drop off y/n home yeah..." Aiden said.

Silver-"Um...ok?" Silver said in confusion.

Aiden-"Y/N!" Aiden shouted at y/n.

Y/N-"Hm yeah?" Y/n said.

Aiden-"Go change into your clothes in clothes we'll be leaving 18 minutes 'kay?." Aiden said as he was walking away.
Y/n nodded and went to go get her clothes and Lumine he wanted to go so he went to his room.
After changing Lumine,y/n, and Aiden all went to the car.Lumine and y/n talked while Aiden was happily smiling especially when he ships those 2.

Aiden-"We're here!" Aiden said happily.

Y/N-"Ok, hey Lumine mind walking me?" y/n asked Lumine.

Lumine-"Uh ok." Lumine said blushing.
When they got out they walked, Aiden just got out his phone.While Aiden was on his phone,y/n held Lumine's hand making him blush.When Aiden looked at the window to see if y/n went back inside,but when Lumine and y/n were holding hands,Aiden the shipper took a picture of them. 

Y/N-"Well then I'll be seeing you later then,right?" y/n said while holding Lumine's hand.

Lumine-"Maybe I guess if Aiden lets me." Lumine said while blushing.
All of a sudden they hear the doors open in front of them.

Person-"Sir,y/n is h-!!!" one of the workers said until he paused in fear because Edward was freakin running towards the door to get y/n.

E/Dad-"Y/N YOU'RE BACK, I MISSED Y-"Edward said until he paused noticing that Lumine was there,holding y/n's hand.

E/Dad-"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU MUTT, WHEN DID I EVER APPROVE YOU TO BE WITH HER IMPORTANTLY BEING FRIENDS WITH HER." Edward said in shock breaking up there little holding hand moment in front of him.

Sorry its short but Ill make up to you by making a longer one next time.