Meeting For The First Time

(Y/N) POV

"CRAP IM GONNA BE LATE!!!" I said as I was running towards my classroom.
I accidentally bumped into a white haired boy that had white wolf ears and tail.

???-"Oh my gosh Im so sorry!!!"He says.

(Y/N)-"I-it's fine." I said while looking at my arm.

The wolf boy noticed I was looking  at my arm he saw that my arm was scraped and bleeding.

???-"W-WHAT I-I ... UM...SO SORRY...I-I C-AN UM HELP YOU GO TO THE NURSES OFFICE IF Y-YOU WANT!?!?!!"  he said while holding his arm out to help me up ,but he was panicking as well.

I accepted his offer and he helped me get to the nurses office to treat my arm.
                  ~Time Skip A Bit~

???-"Im still sorry I made your arm bleed and scraped." he said in sad tone with a sad face.

(Y/N)-"like I said it's fine ok, I'm not mad." I said with a smile.

???-"A-are sure?" he said with a concerned voice.

(Y/N)-"Yeah of cour-" I said until the bell interrupted me , but I still had a smile on my face.

???-"W-Well I have to go see someone...oh yeah by the way my name is Lumine." he finally said in a cheerful voice with a smile.

(Y/N)-"M-my name is (Y/N)." I said while my (f/c) (FC=Fur Color) tail was moving.

Lumine waved at me and I waved back.

But after that day he wasn't there I didn't understand why he was there but he isn't now.After that,when Lumine left I kept thinking about him the rest of the day.

Sorry its short new 2 dis.