Tyrian:Well look who it is John redfield The guardian angel huntsman

John:Tyrian didn't our last encounter show what I do to you if you go near my family or friends

Tyrian:Yes it did but this for my goddess,my queen

John:Ah Salem well tell her she can stuff it up her ass if she thinks she can have this man

Tyrian:HOW DARE YOU YOUR GONNA PAY FOR SAYING THAT

Tyrian jumped me with his wrist blade's slashing at me ready to try and kill me I dodge his attack and kicked him into a tree.I use my semblance(I'm also wondering if you want me to do a chapter were I say what all of team JJMV semblance are just let me know)which is called havens knight this makes golden wings made from my aura but that doesn't affect me it also makes me and my weapons emit a golden holy fire,My eye's emits Golden flames,The wings allows me to move faster,the golden flames adds for protection and damage,downside is the longer I use this the higher the chance i'll pass out after the fight but with enough training I can last for about a good 15 hours but that also depends on how much damage I take.I charged up my bald and slashed all the nearby grimm killing them all.Tyrian come back shooting at me use my aura and semblance to protect me and charge at him taking all the hits like there nothing.He tries to jump away but I grab him by the tail and threw him to the ground making a small crater.I the pick him up and reel my fist back and punch him sending him threw a couple of tree's.I see Tyrian get back up and look at me with rage he charges me and jumps up and slams down towards me I dodge him and slash him with my sword.He's aura protected him but it was getting close to breaking so I decide no needed to end this fight I charge at him barraging him with attacks breaking aura sending flying and crashing down.I turn back and run to Y/n who is bleeding a lot I pick him up.I had a choice I could bring my best friend to the hospital which was  no wear to even close to us and risk him dying or take him back to Tai's and Raven's house were they got a first aid kit the can help him.I look down at my friend and sigh and defeat hopping Y/n could forgive me for what I am about to do.I turned to around and started to turn back where I came from picking up the speed to save my best friend from death but I may be taking him to fate worse than death.I make it back to there house I ran to the front door and kick it open with my foot and I ran straight towards the kitchen  were I placed him down on the table.

Raven:Y-y/n

Summer:H-how he died

Tai:There's no way I mean r-r-right

Qrow:You son of a bitch

Maria:Y/n oh my oum he's hurt badly

John:IF YOU WANT TO KEEP SEEING HIM THEN SHUT UP AND TELL ME WERE THE FIRST AID KIT IS AT

Raven:R-right in that cabinet

I rush over to the cabinet and opened it and grabbed the first aid kit and rush back to Y/n and start to work my magic with the help of lovely wife Maria.

Maria:Guy's we need space so please wait in the living room

They left the room and Maria came back to me

Maria:He's gonna be pissed at you

John:I know but I had no there choice well I did but it wouldn't have made it and besides I feel horrible doing this to him and let's get him patched up shall we

Maria:Right

TIMESKIP TO AFTER JOHN AND MARIA PATCH UP Y/N

Me and Maria walk back into the living room and all eye's were on us and I knew why.

Raven:S-so he's been alive all this time and he never told us

Qrow:That seems to be the case Raven