Chapter 5

(Edit: uhhhg... Hopefully this one will work too. If not, then I'll just wait until I get home... uhhhg... Hope you can read it, and if you can, I hope you enjoy)

We eventually get to Snowdin, and it looks fairly busy but not crazy. Some monsters glare at each other when they pass, or just punch the other in the face. I tense as I see a dog monster stab another monster in the gut, them slowly turning to dust. Then, the monsters start to look at me and smirk. I whisper to Sans "Do they know I'm a human?" He sighs and just nods to me. I then get grabbed by the same dog monster as I squeak, who looks very satisfied with himself. "Ha! You two brought this human? What's wrong with it? It's not trying to kill anyone!" I just whimper in his grasp, shaking slightly with Flowey growling at him, and the monster seems thrown off guard. Papyrus then swiftly punches the monster in the gut, causing him to let go of me. I had quickly hid behind Sans when Papyrus turned to the town. "THIS HUMAN IS NOT TO BE TOUCHED BY ANYONE EXCEPT ME AND MY BROTHER! ANYONE WHO DISAGREES CAN ANSWER TO ME! RIGHT DOGGO?" I shake behind Sans as Papyrus spoke, but Sans just shrugged it off, and kept walking without me, so I quickly decided to be with Papyrus instead. He looks down at me with softness in his eyes, but an aggressive face. He grabs me by my arm, and I make it look like it was rough, and whimper again. He drags me off in the direction Sans had gone, and when we got far enough away he let go and checked my arm. "Are you alright (Y/n)?" Papyrus then asked me. I nod, but Flowey doesn't seem convinced. "You're not okay (Y/n)! You almost got yourself killed!" He had said somewhat panicked. I sigh, "I know Flowey, but I can't just give up now. I need to help everyone here. I can't stop until everyone gets to the surface..."

(Doggo's Pov)

Fucking Papyrus... Yeah he's head of the royal guard, and my boss, but that doesn't give him a right to fuck me up while working. I followed him, his brother, the human, and that weird fucking plant. "Are you alright (Y/n)?" What the fuck? Papyrus always yells, who is this human? (Y/n)? The human murmurs something I can't hear, but the flower says "You're not okay (Y/n)! You almost got yourself killed!" So... her name IS (Y/n). She's saying something... I can hear her this time! " *sigh* I know Flowey, but I can't just give up now. I need to help everyone here. I can't stop until everyone gets to the surface..." She's...wanting to get us to the surface? Why? We attacked her! I, She- grrr! I stomp over there quick as I can.

Bad idea...

I get grabbed by Papyrus, who looks more pissed than ever, and it's terrifying to see. He very quietly says to me, "Doggo... Would you mind relaying a message for me?" I gulp and just nod ready for my punishment. "Good." he sets me down and writes something on a paper, and then hands it to me. "Take this to the Library to have it published on the newspaper. If it gets changed, then I'm going to see WHO changed it, and give them a...little talk. Understand?" I quickly nod, and he points for me to go. I turn and run as fast as possible. While I'm running, the paper is moving enough for me to see it say, "Today will be the day monsters return to the surface, a human has fallen, and they are the last one needed. She however is willing to help us in any way she can. If she gets killed, her fragile soul will shatter, and we will not make it to the surface. Do NOT harm this human whatsoever. Papyrus." Holy shit, what? I need to get this to be published, and quick! I sprint faster than I had been before. The whole underground needs to know this! We're going to be free!

(your Pov)

"Uhhhm... Papyrus? What was that all about?" I ask slightly stuttering from his very scary, angry expression. His face softens almost immediately when he turned to me. "I'm wanting to let the underground know that our savior has fallen, and will help us escape. I'm 100% sure he read it by now, and is rushing to get it published. News like that for monsters is huge. Especially with it coming from the head of the royal guard." I look at him and smile. He then looks confused. My smile drops and I ask, "What's wrong?" He looks at me quizzically and then states, "Frisk never smiled like you. Your eyes went up with your mouth... is that what a real smile is?" I then realize. Frisk was the one who never helped them other than the one time over the past 'years'. I then smile again and say, "Yes. When your eyes go up with the corners of your mouth, that's when you're smiling." He smiles, genuinely, at me after I had explained and said, "That's nice to know... And I'm happy you're willing to help us (Y/n)." "Of course Papyrus." I smile and look to see where Sans had gone. I see him in the distance, and he shouts out loud, "Yo! We need to keep moving before the brat has a chance to catch up to us!" I nod and quickly jog to catch up with him.