Chapter 2

A/N: wooo! Okay! Here is chapter two you guys! I'm having fun writing this, and the chapters should be around the same length. I'm also working on the papyrus one still. the first chapter is gonna be hella long. Probably going to make it two parts.      Anyway! here is the chapter!

(Chapter start)

As we started walking I started to think why they would trust me so easily. I had an upset expression on my face as we walked, however only the kid seemed to notice. They ran up to me signing 'Are you okay?' I had smiled and nodded replying "I just have a few things on my mind." They nodded and decided to slow their pace a bit to join their group once again. As I led the way, I saw my house appear in the distance. I looked back at the group, continuing to walk forward, "That's my house up there! We're almost there!" They only seemed to dismiss my message by ignoring me. The only ones to acknowledge I said anything were the kid, and the flower. The kid putting their thumb upwards, and the flower making somewhat of the same motion with its leaf. I turn back around to watch where I was going and noticed my house was much closer. I sigh as I continue to lead the way, until we get to my front door. "Wow, you live in this dump?" Sans asked, to which after Papyrus smacked him on the back of the head hissing, "be kind to (Y/n), Sans!" Sans rubbed the back of his head mumbling 'Ow...' "It's alright Papyrus, most humans aren't much different." I quickly said as to prevent more arguments between the two. "See boss, she doesn't care." I just sigh not having been able to stop a second smack. The kid then 'hmm!''s at them and starts signing angrily at the both of them telling them to both apologize. "WHAT! BUT HE WAS THE ONE DISRESPECTING (Y/N)!" they look at Papyrus with a...glare? Papyrus sighs and says "Sans, I'm sorry for slapping you upside the head." quickly, and then the kid's attention is shifted over to Sans with the same expression as before. "*sigh* I accept your apology, and (Y/n), I'm sorry for insulting where you live *mumbles* I guess." The kid then gives him another look. "Look, what do you want me to say Frisk?" 'so, their name is Frisk? Odd, but cute.' They sigh and shrug and sign 'I don't know... just don't mumble stuff at the end of an apology. Some humans might think you're insulting them, and attack you.' Sans looks startled that humans would do something like that with the first humans he's met being kind and welcoming...for the most part...

"Fine, I'll keep that noted. Alright kid?" Frisk smiles and nods at him, turning back to me. I had already unlocked the door, and I am opening it. It's a relatively small house, but still larger than most. I let the others in before myself, letting them get a look around. It's fairly neat, because all that time ago, I had cleaned up my entire house the day before today. September 16, of this year... They look around seeming content, however Sans seems reluctant to what is happening. He had looked over at Frisk, as if they had something to do with him being uneasy, however Frisk is just looking around happily. He glances at me once again seeing me looking at him. I look away quickly stating "I can show you the rooms if you'd like." They all look at me and nod. I then start leading them around the house to the different rooms, and they decide that Toriel,that I find out is the 'goat' woman's name, is going to be with frisk, Alphys is with Undyne, and Sans is with Papyrus. They pick out their respected rooms, and start setting it up to make themselves comfortable. I had went into the kitchen to start cooking breakfast for everyone. Then I hear a voice. "Heya, what you doin'?" I had jumped a bit dropping the spatula to the counter, and I looked over to see who spoke. It was Sans. "Making breakfast, why?" He looked at me and chuckled "Just curious." I then go over to the fridge to grab some eggs, and over to the freezer to grab some bacon. He watches me as I move around the kitchen grabbing supplies for making breakfast. As he watched me walking around the kitchen his smile slowly started to drop. "So, what gave you interest to stare at me when we first got here?" I freeze and look at him for a second, with a questioning expression as I quickly cover my thoughts with the excuse "You looked unhappy. I understand my house isn't the best but-" I get cut off by him. "Cut the bullshit. You know something, don't you?" I look around nervously, wanting to talk to someone, but not wanting to sound crazy. "Any day now." He says looking a bit impatient. I sigh, and decide to tell him. "For the past two, maybe three, years, I've been living the same day over, and over. I looked at you, because you seemed to look at it as if this weren't true. I was wondering if you knew anything, but didn't dare say anything." He stares at me with the most confused look on his face ever. "*sigh* Okay. I know what you're going to sa-" I once again get cut off by him "I thought I was the only one." Then it's my turn to return the look he had given me, when I had told him. He chuckles a bit, and turns to walk out of the kitchen. I had reached out to him, and almost had him, but decided to pull away thinking he didn't believe me. I sigh once again starting up on making breakfast once again.

As everyone is eating I had turned on the television. Frisk and Toriel went to go get the other monsters to introduce themselves to the humans of the nearby city, and all over the news was Frisk walking around introducing monsters to reporters, smiling all the while. Sans looked pissed about something as you ate with the four that were with you. Sans, Papyrus, Alphys, and Undyne. Flowey, who you learned was the flower's name, was sitting in a nearby window sill photosynthesizing in the sunlight with his eyes shut, relaxed. Papyrus compliments you on your cooking skill, and continues eating as you thank him, somewhat lost in thought of 'Will this moment end? Will the day just reset like it always has? Will I see these guys again if it does?' you're pulled out of your thoughts as you see a bony hand waving in your face. You blink a few times, then realizing it was Sans' hand and you were lost in thought. "Oh! I'm sorry. Did someone say something?" They all look at you puzzled as Sans replied "Papyrus asked what this was called," he says pointing at the bacon. "Oh. That's bacon. It comes of an animal known as a pig." I say looking at Papyrus. He looks at me puzzled. "So, these 'pigs' make this stuff?" I chuckle a bit as I reply "No, humans, uhh, kill the animal to get its meat to make food like this." He looks confused. "So, you killed the 'pig'?" My eyes widen a bit, then I chuckle "No, but there are people who do, and they package it, selling them to stores, for people to buy. I bought this bacon from the store." He looks content with the response I've given him and continues eating. I look at the television to see Frisk signing to the cameras, as Toriel translates for people to understand what they're saying. Frisk seems to be happy as they are talking to the camera, telling everyone about how kind the monsters can be, and what situation they had been in before release. As I glance back at Sans, he looks more pissed off than ever, as if what Frisk is saying is true, but they are a person you don't want to trust with much. I had stood up to pick up people's plates, as they had finished eating, to wash them. I get into the kitchen and start running the sink to wash the dishes. After the sink is full of soapy water I begin scrubbing.

I almost finish washing the last dish, when I notice Sans walking to the kitchen. "Hey. Is there something you need?" He looks up at me and then says something quite strange. "If by tomorrow, we're gone. Will you be at the summit of the mountain like you were today?" I look at him strangely as he quickly adds something "Will you be at the summit of the mountain?" I look at him a little startled, but respond. "Yeah, I go every day. Why?" He sighs and says "remember the phrase 'yawm altakrar' alright?" I say "A-alright." He smiles softly and walks out of the kitchen once again.

What just happened?

Later that night, I noticed Sans acting very strangely as we start to get into bed for the night. I get hopeful of having the day move forward for once! I made new friends, and things were finally going to move onward! But...

Things don't happen the way we want, does it?

A/N: dun dun duuuunn! Cliffhanger! heh anyway, if you have an idea of how the next chapter should go, let me know! Hope you enjoyed my story ^w^

Word count: 1,528 words

See ya~