Chapter 32: Spider-Remus?

ابدأ من البداية

"Remember when you slipped veritaserum in my drink and made me confess that I liked Y/n?"

"Yes."

Lily's going to kill me. "I may have slipped a little veritaserum in your drink to make you tell me her secret because I knew it wouldn't be anything too serious whoops."

"REMUS JOHN LUPIN YOU WANKER!"

"Oh no."

"HOW DARE YOU!"

"Would it make you feel better if I told you I have my own Spider-Man suit that can stick to walls and ceilings and also has web fluid?"

"Yes."

"Okay so I actually have that."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Alright I'm still a little pissed but I feel better now. Do you have it with you?"

"Yes."

"Why do you even have a Spider-Man suit?"

"I actually really like Spider-Man. He's cool."

"That's pretty cool, but you're still a wanker."

"I know Lily, I know."

_________

~~~~~•Y/N POV•~~~~~

I walked into the Common Room and a guy dressed as Spider-Man was hanging down from the ceiling.

"Hey there darling."

Bloody hell it's Remus.

"Lily told you... didn't she?"

"Maybe...."

"I'm going to kill her."

He chuckled. "Before you do that darling, I think I owe you a kiss."

I smiled at him, "alright Remus Parker, I mean Peter Lupin, I mean... oh I don't even know what I mean."

I lifted the mask a bit, put my hands on his face and pressed my lips against his.

I pulled away and went, "you'd make a good Spider-Man."

He chuckled and I went "I guess I won't kill Lily after all. Your ass looks great in that suit by the way."

"Oh err thanks darling."

"Rem, can you wear that suit for the rest of the day? For me?"

"Fine, you're lucky I love you."

"Love you too."

"Do you really think I look good in this suit?"

"Yeah, but you'd look better without the mask."

"But I have to hide my identity and for a second, knowing you, I thought you'd say I'd look better without the suit."

"Yeah I'm not going to lie, I thought about saying that at first."

"I know you too well."

We walked outside and he picked me up, web slung me to one of the towers, and kissed me again. We sat down looking at everything below us.

"Remus, just when I thought this couldn't be better you did the swing. You truly are the best."

"I know I am."

"Shut up."

"Make me."

I lifted his mask again and kissed him.

After we pulled away Remus said "not going to lie, that was a fantasy of mine too except I'd be in the position of Spider-Man."

I chuckled, "Rem why do you even have a Spider-Man suit?"

He blushed, "Spider-Man is one of my favorite, if not my favorite Marvel character."

\We looked down and saw James, Sirius, Marlene, Lily, Peter, and Dorcas looking at us. James and Lily were holding hands.

"IS THERE ANY PLACE YOU TWO WON'T SHAG?! HOLY FUCK!" James yelled from down below. Remus and I gave each other a certain look.

Then Remus finally took the mask off.

"Why is James so bloody loud? It's like he never shuts up."

"Well that's because he doesn't shut up. Anyways Y/n, do you think I can get him from here?"

"Yes, go for it. Aim for his face and the hand that's holding Lily's hand so they're stuck together."

Remus used one hand to aim for his face and the other to aim for his hand.

Thwip.

"OH BLOODY HELL MOONY I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING AND MY HAND IS STUCK TO LILY'S NOW!" Remus and I began snickering.

"You're right," I joked, "he really doesn't shut up."

We saw McGonagall walk outside and look at us.

"Mister Lupin and Miss L/n get down here!"

Oh Merlin.

Remus grabbed me and went down the tower.

"That was very irresponsible of you two. I expected better from the both of you! 40 points from Gryffindor! Detention tomorrow night at 8:00!"

"Yeah guys," Sirius commented jokingly, "how irresponsible, we thought you were better than this."

"Would you like to join them, Mister Black?"

"No."

"Then act right."

With that McGonagall left.

"Are you guys going to get this web fluid off my face and hand?"

"Maybe later since you're such a git," Remus joked.

"Damn you Moony, look what Y/n's done to you."

"I quite like what she's done to me, James."

"You've also quite liked when she's done you."

"Oh bloody hell James." I rolled my eyes at him.

Classic James Potter back at it again.