Nine

Jb- I was taken a back when youngjae kissed me I thought he wasn't gonna do it and I almost got scared an emotionally embraces my self he just patiently kissed me if front of everyone.

Jackson - damn jb your breath might have stunk bro you made youngjae puke kissing you that's a burn

bambam - AND I OOPP

jb- shut UP! I brushed my teeth you aSSHOLES

youngjae-  I'm sorry I just had a bit to much to drink

jb- it's ok I know you didn't mean too

Jackson - damn

Yug- CHUCHUCHU!

Jb- OK CAN YOU GUYS STOP!
let's finish this youngjae I'm taking you home you had to much

Youngjae- I'm sorry listen I just drank to much and I'm still drunk but *hick* you were fine the kiss wasn't bad.

Jb- ok lets go home I really need to talk to you. About something important

Youngjae - yea sure I need to also rest.

We arrived home we also said our goodbyes to the guys.

jb- ok youngjae look what we did back there was so wrong in so many levels. Yeah it was a dare but it's mest up we are brothers well kinda.

Youngjae- I'm still half drunk and my dumbass said the most dumb shit ever.

So we arnt related by no blood but papers there's nothing wrong is we went out with each other.

Jb- .........
go out?
do you like me or something?

Youngjae- yea I have a crush on you that's what I kissed you.

And that's where I messed up. I wasn't thinking right and I SAID THAT!

Jb- I I didn't know you felt that way
Ahhhh what em I gonna DOOOOOO!!!!
this is wrong
I mean I kinda do like you too but I'm not sure myself I have never done it with a guy and on top of that we are family now!!!!!

youngjae- ah shut up
I got in top of him surprisingly he allowed me to get that far
I took my shirt off
Hey why don't we figure it now if you like it or now.

Jb- wait hold on your drunk I have also taken shots this isn't right

Youngjae- jb u have done it many times with girls it's no different with me I also have an asshole like them just pretend I'm a flat girl with short hair i also have a good ass. Better than your ex girlfriend.

Jb- he isn't wrong he does have a good shape butt
I can't do it youngjae

Youngjae- DONT chicken out!
I continue to take my pants off I won't remember anything that happen so why not risk my life right now. It's been months and I know he feels a way towards me too.

Jb- I cant do it.

Youngjae - he cover his eyes with his hands I took my chance to un buckle his pants and take them off. I also took his shirt off looking at him straight in the eyes when he removed his hands. The tables have turn his bottom and I'm top well not until he gets his shit together and stop being a coward.

Jb- he took my pants off and shit off I felt violated like a stripper was taking advantage of me but this time it was the innocent youngjae. I'm starting to get tingly down there by him playing with himself in front of. This is so bad we shouldn't have gone to drink. 

WOAH WOAH YOUNGJAE  CHILL! Don't pull my boxers down let's think about this. I pushed his face away gently away from my Dick I was honestly scared.

Youngjae - I took my chance and pulled his boxers down a little when he pushed my face away I was so close to success

No! I pushed his hand away and pull them down completely off he was ashamed and cover his face again.

I couldn't wait any longer