08

Jackson - wha WHAN! hold on jb you can't do that I asked youngjae.

Youngjae - I cant do it I'm sorry Jackson jb can take my place it's ok... right

Jackson - WAIT JB I WASNT SERIOUS!

mark- go head jb Jackson wants it *eye roll*

Jb- idiot I inched closer to his face I lean it
*flick on the forehead* are you an idiot I'm not gonna kiss you!

Bambam and yugeom look at eachother

Both text

Bambam 🧡
Jackson bout to ruin our plans! To get jb and youngjae in the closet

Brownie💛
Nah let's see how it goes  !😘

Both smirk at eachother

Marks pov

IDk what you guys are planning but I'm interested.

"YOUR NOOO FUNNN JB IT WAS GETTING GOOD! Jackson wined.

NO! Jackson go make love to your boyfriend.

Fine! Jerk!!!

Youngjaes pov

Jackson I'll do a different dare you can chose whatever you want

Eveyone 🤭

Jackson- ummmm I want you to kiss jb than!

Jae- fine!

I walked to the beer bottle and started to drink half way the bottle I walked to jb and locked eyes with him.

Bambam- WOAH WOAHHHH HOLD ONNNNN YOUNGJAEE!!!

Mark- woahhhh it was a joke! You don't have to do it. This is getting tense

Youngjae- it's ok I want to do this
I was half drunk I wasn't thinking straight all I knew was that my decires was to be kiss jb atleast my excuse was that I was drunk.

I got closer to his face I could feel my face getting warm and warmer as I got closer to his lips. I closed my eyes and tilted my head a little

Everyone was staring at us in shock and excited and ready to scream like fangirls when they see their otp kiss.

I got even closer As soon as I was gonna locked lips with Jaebum jinyoung appeared.

Jinyoung what the hell are you guys DOING!

Everyone- GODDAMIT Junior U ruined it!

Jinyoung- whatever I'm going

Youngjae-  my head was spinning still I was still infront of jb I lean  closer and kissed him my urge was to finally do it! I could taste his strawberry chapstick. I pulled his body closer to mine I opened my eyes a tiny bit his eyes where close. He also started to kiss me back more and more faster and quicker it was getting hot the sensation was getting intense.

Jaebum pinned me to the ground making me slightly moan I got up and kissed him even more instead of pecks it was French kissing his tongue going inside mixing with mines. Making both of us becoming a mess with eachother.

JACKSON-OMGGGGGGGGGG!!! covers his eyes but still keeps looking

Mark and yugyeom pull jb and YOUNGJAEE apart.

Even we couldn't see this

Me and jb where gasping for air we where all sweaty and..

Jackson- woah woah woah you 2 need to calm downnnnn😂 that was hot not gonna lie! I almost got hard

Mark- JACKSON!

Bambam- even Im gasping for air just watching you 2 WOAHH!

Yug- I need air 😂 i need to recover from this woahh

Jb- Im sorry youngjae you were forced to do this

Jackson- sorry I

youngjae- I couldn't say anything I have drinker so much I barfed.

I looked at jb embarrassed on what I had done. Ughhh but continue to puke.