The Baby Is Coming

I feel bad for not updating and I have no ideas for the whole Aurora carrying her baby so I just decided to be lazy and skip to the birth

Capper's pov

I lay in bed, my tail wrapped around Aurora as she slept. It had been a long time since it was announced that she was pregnant and it was feeling a little strange for me. It felt strange since cats are normally pregnant for about 2 months but I looked it up and ponies apparently carry they're child for 11 months(Yes I looked it up)

I nuzzled my face into her neck as she opened her eyes slowly and yawned. "Capper, what's going on" she asked sleepily, her eyes half shut. "Nothing, everything's fine. Just go back to sleep, you need to rest" I whispered to her as she shut her eyes fully.

I can understand why she was tired since it must be hard work especially since she was almost here. We had found out that the baby was a girl but other than that neither of us had much of an idea since the scan didn't get a good register of the baby like it should have.

I pulled her close to me, keeping her warm before I heard a small cry of pain from Aurora. I pricked my ears and looked down at her as her ears were pressed down. "Aurora, what's wrong" I asked, sitting up in the bed. "The baby........ I think..... She's...... Coming" Aurora replied in amongst breaths.

I felt all of my fur stand on end at this. I quickly stood up and placed my ears down. "Hold on. I'll get you to the hospital" I panicked. I gently picked Aurora up and rushed to the hospital in panic. For some reason I wasn't allowed in the back so I was made to sit in the waiting room. Moonshadow and Mystic ran in, both looking really excited. "Is the baby coming" they asked in unison. All I could do was nod due to how worried I was about Aurora.

After hours of pacing, a doctor walked into the room. "Mr Dapperpaws. You are allowed to see Mrs Dapperpaws" the doctor explained as my eyes shot up. "Can we come" Moonshadow and Mystic begged. "Alright" the doctor explained as he led us to Aurora's room.

He opened the door and let us walk in as I saw Aurora on the bed, lying on her side with her eyes closed. "Is she-" I started but the doctor cut me off. "She's fine, she's just tired" the doctor explained before leaving. I walked over to Aurora and nuzzled her as Moonshadow and Mystic trotted over. I spotted a small black nose and our of curiosity lifted up the sheets. Lying next to Aurora was a small baby Pegasus but she didn't look exactly like Aurora.

She had purple fur but her chest had a light brown colour and was slightly more fluffy. She had darker brown cat ears with the inside being light brown. She had light green eyes and a dark brown mussel but with a black cat nose. She had Pegasus wings with the Feathers being a scarlet colour. She had cat paws instead of pony legs for her front legs and a cat tail with it being more fluffy and similar to that of a pony tail. Her mane was a mix of dark purple and dark ginger.

I smiled, a purr escaping my mouth as I lay in the bed with Aurora and our new daughter

I smiled, a purr escaping my mouth as I lay in the bed with Aurora and our new daughter. I looked at my daughter and my wife and purred, forgetting that Moonshadow and Mystic were there as I drifted to sleep, hearing a whisper from Aurora saying "I hope you like you daughter Capper. Scarlet Dapperpaws" I purred as I slowly fell asleep. "Yeah" I replied sleepily

***
Hey guys. So I've wondering if you want me to do a Sequel to this book about Scarlet and the next gen of ponies. You guys can tell me if you want that. Till next time. Bye