Ch4: The Seaponies and the rescue squad

Aurora's Pov

"We had to crash the balloon at the bottom of the mountain. That's it. I simply cannot even. I have nothing. The bad guys have won. I'm so sorry" Rarity yelled in irritation as we climbed up the mountain. I didn't reply. I wasn't in any mood for anything right now.

"We're almost there" Rainbow yelled. "Will you stop saying that" Rarity replied. "No really, We're actually here" Rainbow replied back as we reached the gateway of the mountain. I didn't look up though, I just kept looking at the ground.

"This is it" Twilight spoke. "Ohhhh" Pinkie added. "Well I'll be. Hippogriffs here we come" Applejack added as well "Ugh time to rest my hooves" Rarity added as we walked into the kingdom. Turns out the kingdom was abandoned and from the looks of it, it was abandoned a long time ago.

"Are we sure this is the right place" Rarity asked. "Hello. Is anypony home" Applejack yelled. "No hippogriffies here. Or here. Or here. Or here. Or here. Wait. Nope this place is empty" Pinkie yelled appearing all over the place.

"But Celestia. The map. They have to be here" Twilight spoke walking forward. I sat down next to a statue. My ears down. "Oh come on Aurora. Give us a smile" Pinkie cheered pulling my mouth into a smile but when she let go I just frowned again. "Maybe you should leave her alone Sugarcube" Applejack told Pinkie. "Something bad happened here. Something that turned this whole place into a ghost town" Spike explained. "A g-g-g-ghost town" Fluttershy added. 

Suddenly singing came from some entrance to a cave as everypony looked around in confusion. "Its coming from over there" Twilight pointed out as we headed into the cavern. Somepony was singing in a flower which normally I would find inspiration from but I just couldn't. Pinkie hit a bit of stone off of the steps which startled them and they jumped into the water. 

"Hey wait for me. Cannonball" Pinkie yelled and dove right into the water. "Pinkie!" Twilight yelled as we all walked into the water. I just zoned out again when all of a sudden I started to move in the water and found out there was a whirlpool. 

We were pulled into the water and I tried to hold my breath but wasn't able to and I opened my mouth, breathing in water when a bubble that gave me oxygen appeared around my head. I stayed zoned out on what they are saying but I followed the Seapony anyway. We arrived into huge castle. Twilight and the others were taking with the two Seaponies in front of us while I just remained there. Suddenly the Queen took a pearl and my legs and tail became a tail fin and my wings became fins and a fin with my cutie mark on it was made.

I swam out after the Seapony that saved us had gone and went over to a rock. I lay down on the rock and sighed. I looked down at the different shells and stuff on the ground. Tears built up in my eyes as I let out my feelings. "Why did I have to loss my emerald. I don't have my usual inspiration anymore" I asked myself sadly. 

Then an alarm went off and I saw the others swimming into the room. I swam into the room and saw Twilight trying to steal the pearl before we got turned back to normal and swam to the surface. 

I walked onto the surface and watched the others. "What were you thinking. I mean stealing they're pearl" Applejack spoke. "It was the only way to save Equestria" Twilight replied. "Except it wasn't. The queen was going to say yes. We did what you told us and that's what made her realize we were ponies worth saving. Ugh unless you didn't really want us to show her the best time ever. You just wanted us to distract her" Pinkie yelled as all of us gasped. 

"I never would have done it but this isn't Equestria. We can't just dance around with con artists. Make Rainbooms in the sky and expect everything to work out. Its not enough. We are not enough" Twilight responded bitterly. "No Twilight. We stuck together. We were going to get the help we needed. The only thing that stopped us. Was you" Pinkie replied. "Well I'm doing the best I can. It's all on me. I'm the one Tempest wants. I'm the last princess" Twilight spoke.

"Your also the only one who doesn't trust her friends" Pinkie pointed out. "Well then maybe I would've been better off without friends like you" Twilight yelled, her horn sparking with making as Pinkie bent down a little to get away from Twilight's face. All of us were shocked at this.

"Pinkie I-" Twilight tried to say but Pinkie didn't listen. "I just can't talk to you right now" Pinkie replied and walked away as the others followed. I turned to Twilight "I thought you were someone that I could look up to and go to if I needed help with anything to do with friendship. I guess I was wrong. I wish I had never come on this trip" I told her and followed the others.

Mini timeskip

"This whole journey was such a mistake. All we wanted was somepony to help us" Fluttershy spoke. "You think its maybe time we talk to Twilight" Applejack suggested. "SHE'S BEEN TAKEN!!!" Spike yelled as he ran over. 

"What!" Rainbow yelled. "Twilight's been taken. Tempest. She grabbed her and took her on her ship" Spike explained. "We gotta get her back" Rainbow spoke. "How. We'll never catch up" Fluttershy asked. "And we've got no way to defeat those monsters" Applejack added. 

"Good thing, I happen to know a group of mighty heroes who could handle this easily" Capper spoke. "Well look what the cat dragged in. HIMSELF" Rarity spoke. "You. You backstabbing traitor" I spat at him. "These heroes have faced the Storm kings army and escaped. I've seen them tackle the streets of the roughest towns, break out of the toughest situations and inspire others to join they're cause" Capper explained as I rolled my eyes. 

"Now don't get too excited. He's just talking about us" Applejack spoke as I just nodded. "They even escaped certain doom at the hooves of commander Tempest" Capper finished as he front flipped and slid down the rock he had been on.

"Yeah that was pretty great" Rainbow spoke. "Are you kidding me. That was awesome" Celaeno yelled as she leapt off a cliff. "Figured you could use a claw" Mullet joked as he moved his metal claw. "We're on board to help you fight the storm king. Just not on board our actual ship" Celaeno explained. "That crazy unicorn sunk it but you got back our argh and we're ready to kick some booty" Boyle explained as Celaeno drew her sword.

Suddenly water started to splash behind us and the princess from the Seaponies leapt out of the water as a Hippogriff. "Is that what I think it is" Capper asked. "Hello. Me again. I'm going to get so grounded but in talked things over with Shelly and Sheldon and they pointed out that you were just trying to help your friends. So I wanna help too cause you know one small thing make a really big difference" She explained.

"That's it right. We didn't make friends with anypony else" Spike asked. "Before we go. I have a little something to give to the dazzling beauty right here" Capper spoke as he put a paw around me. "I'm not interested in something you probably picked up off the ground" I replied.

"Not even this" He asked, holding something shiny in front of me. I looked down and gasped. "My emerald You found it. Thank you. Thank you" I cheered flying up and giving him a hug. He pet my hair until I let go and he placed my emerald in my hoof. "Well you dropped it back at my place so it wasn't too hard" Capper replied.

"You too are made for each other" The seapony turned Hippogriff spoke excitedly as a blush crept onto my checks. "So how exactly do we get back to Equestria" Rainbow asked. "I may have an idea" I replied before walking off. "Where are you going" Celaeno asked. I came back, pushing a row boat. "Anypony got any rope" I asked.

"Oh I get it. We can tie the rope onto those of us who have wings and we can pull the boat" Rainbow explained as one of Celaeno's crew mates pulled out some rope. Capper and Celaeno helped tie the rope onto Rainbow, the hippogriff who I learned was called Princess Skystar and myself. 

The others pushed the boat into the water as everypony leapt into it after Rarity had fixed up the holes of course and we set sail for Equestria.