Ch10: Moving house....... Again

Aurora's pov

"WAKE UP!!" Somepony yelled as I fell out of the bed in shock but landed on something soft and fluffy. "Hey, I didn't know that you guys were a couple" a female voice spoke. "Wait does that mean that he's our adopted brother in law" A male voice asked.

I looked up to see Moonshadow and Mystic sitting on the bed with big grins on there faces. Capper rubbed his head as Thorn bounded over. Capper got really startled and leapt up of the floor and onto the bed, hissing with his tail bushed up.

Thorn leapt on me and showered me with kisses as Capper kept giving him a look. "What's wrong, are you scared of dogs" I asked tilting my head a little. "I don't like them, they're too yappy and hyper" he replied as I calmed Thorn down.

"Hey Aurora, I didn't know that you could sleep in the same bed as your friends" Mystic spoke up as she leapt on the bed a little. "We aren't friends" Capper retorted back in a bit of an annoyed and nasty tone before covering his mouth and turning to me.

"I didn't mean to use that kind of tone" he apologize before I laughed. "Its fine. I'm sure the two of you don't mind" I replied then turned to my adopted younger siblings. "I don't mind" Mystic chirped as Moonshadow nodded.

"Well you two better start packing your things cause we are moving" I told them as they looked at me confused. "Why, where are we going" they asked with tilted heads.

I laughed a little at they're behaviour before replying. "We're moving into Capper's house" I told them. "Why, did you get married over night" Moonshadow spoke up with an excited voice as he leapt up and down on the bed.

"No we didn't get married over night" I replied feeling a blush on my face. "Well we could get married in a couple of weeks" Capper purred giving me a wink.

"Capper stop. That's not funny" I told him, getting even more flustered. "So when are you getting married" Mystic asked with excitement in her voice.

"Well....." Capper started but I cut him off. "We aren't thinking about that yet now go pack your things" I told them as they sighed and we told over.

I went to my bedside cabinet and grabbed the bottle of water as I drank from it while Capper spoke. "You know you'll have to deal with far worse when we have kids" he spoke in a calm voice.

I spat out my water and looked at him like he was insane. "What, it could happen at any time. Speaking of which would it be a new species or would it be a pony or a cat...." He continued to talk as I looked at him "Capper, stop please. I'm not in the mood at the moment" I replied plainly.

"Your in a bad mood aren't you, what's wrong" Capper asked. "I'm not in a bad mood just I normally have mood swings, this time every year. Capper looked at me confused.

"Its my birthday and the anniversary of my parents death in a couple days so I always just get a bunch of mixed emotions about it" I replied.

"Wait it's your birthday" Moonshadow asked. "Does that mean we need to get you presents" Mystic added. "No you don't. I don't celebrate my birthday so there's no need for that" I replied with a smile before walking over to the bookshelf and grabbing a box as I started to unpack boxes.

"I just wish I could get this cast off soon because it's driving me mental. I need to fly soon not to mention its just plain annoying" I spoke as I used my hooves and my good wing to get the hooks of the bookshelf.

"Hey Capper, do you think you could pack away the books that are higher up" I asked as he seemed to snap out of a daydream and came and helped.

Timeskip

Capper's pov

We finally finished packing as we headed over to my place. I was carrying one of the boxes while Aurora pulled the rest in a wagon.

"Sorry about all those books we had to pack away. I didn't expect Twilight to actually unpack all my stuff" Aurora told me although she didn't have any of her normal charm.

We arrived at my house as we unpacked the boxes as Aurora grabbed a book once we were done.

"Hey I'm going out with Moonshadow and Mystic, is that OK" I called as I listened for a reply. "Sure" Aurora replied as I lead the two out of the house.

"So where are we going" Moonshadow asked. "Is it somewhere fun" Mystic added. "We are going to Twilight's Castle" I told them. "Why" Moonshadow asked. "Because I'm going to get Aurora the perfect gift for her birthday" I replied as they looked confused. "You'll find out when we get there" I told them as they shrugged.

We reached the castle and I opened the door to the throne room to see all the others in there as they looked at me.

"Hey Capper, what's wrong" Starlight asked as Moonshadow and Mystic looked up with confused faces.

"I need help, stat"

MLP: The cat and the Pegasus(A Capper x OC fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara