Chapter 11

Kayla's POV

"I'm glad you came tonight." Caleb said walking me towards Chris's car. Maria texted me saying Chris was ready to go. 

"I'm glad I came too." I said smiling up at him. He grabbed my hand stopping me from walking. I looked back at him. He leaned in to me like he was gonna kiss me. I turned my head so he could kiss my cheek. I felt him smile against my skin. 

"At least I tried" He said smiling at me. I smiled back at him.

"Can I get your number?" He asked me with a hopeful look in his eyes. I nodded. He gave me his phone. I typed my number in it giving it back to him.

"Alright I'll give you a call." He said smiling. I nodded. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into a hug. I stood on my tiptoes wrapping my arms around his neck hugging him back. I pulled away waving at him walking to Chris's car. I got in the back sighing closing the door. Only Maria and Chris were in the car. I thought Chris was waiting for Antonio, but instead he sped off.

"And you say y'all just friends." Maria said smirking at me. I shook my head blushing. I'm not gon lie he's really sweet to me and he's beyond fine, but I really need to focus on myself. I can't get attached to someone here because I'm just gonna move to the next house. 

Chris pulled up at the house. We all got out heading to the front door. Maria went inside. I was about to walk in, but Chris grabbed me by my waist closing the front door. I turned around looking at him confused.

"Do you like Caleb?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"Me and Caleb are just friends, and I wish everyone would stop asking me that. it's no ones business if I like him or not." I expressed rolling my eyes. 

"I'm trying to look out for you. I don't want you to get hurt." He said looking me in my eyes. I looked away from him.

"That's not your job." I said removing his hands from me going into the house. I ran upstairs into the bathroom shutting and locking the door. A part of me feels like he's lying. He's not just trying to protect me from getting hurt. It's more and I honestly don't wanna find out. I just put those thoughts to the back of my head and got in the shower.

Antonio's POV

"I don't think we should be doing this" Aaliyah said pulling away from me. I grabbed her waist pulling her back to me.

"Come on don't be like that" I said kissing her neck. She pushed my head away.

"No Maria is my bestfriend and she will hate me if I date her brother." She said picking up her hoodie to put it on. I grabbed her hoodie pulling it away from her. "Antonio stop" She said yanking it back. I shook my head grabbing her by her waist pulling her into my body kissing her. She tried to pull away, but eventually she gave in. I picked her up wrapping her legs around my waist not breaking the kiss. I put her against the wall grinding into her while still kissing her. She moaned in my mouth. She pulled away.

"You want this as bad as I do. Don't let Maria ruin your happiness." I said leaning my forehead against hers. She shook her head climbing off of me. She grabbed her hoodie running out of the bathroom. I groaned running my hands through my hair. I don't get why she's so scared to be with me. Maria ain't gon do shit other than be mad at her. That's literally her only good friend she can't stay mad forever. She's so fucking selfish I swear to god.

Aaliyah's POV

I ran away from the bathroom as fast as I can with tears falling from my eyes. 

"Aaliyah!" I heard him yell at me. I shook my head and ran faster. He eventually caught up to me and grabbed my waist stopping me from running. He held my body against his as I cried.

"No stop!" I exclaimed pushing him away. I can't afford to lose a friend over a guy no matter how much I like him. I saw Adrien walk over to us.

"What's going on?" She asked us. 

"Man just get her home safely please." He said walking away. More tears fell from my eyes.

"Liyah. Talk to me." She said.

"Maria's gonna kill me if I even tell her I kissed him. I really like him Adrien but she will never let me date him." I said crying more. She pulled me into a hug.

"You have to talk to her about it." She said once my crying calmed down.

"I can't she's just gonna make a big deal out of it." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well you need to talk to her because if you just ignore your feelings for him and let him keep chasing you he's gonna end up resenting you for it." She explained.

"Maybe that's for the best." I said shrugging.

Chris's POV

I walked into the house seeing Maria standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"What did you say to her?" She asked me crossing her arms. I rolled my eyes.

"I ain't say nothing to her. It's not like you even care not too long ago you couldn't stand her and now all of sudden she's yo new bestfriend. Miss me with that bullshit." I said walking into the kitchen.

"Okay first of all I have feelings and that hurt. And second she told me what you said already. If she likes Caleb that's none of your business. She can like whoever she wants. Just because you don't like the person does not give you the right to tell her she can and can't like." She said rolling her eyes.

"Okay, but you have the nerve to tell Toni he can't date any of your friends? Bullshit Maria. You're just afraid that once he dates one of yo luh lame friends then you gon be all lonely with no friends. So shut the hell up tryna tell me what to do and mind yo own business." I said slamming the refrigrator. I stomped upstairs to my room slamming my door. She always think she know what she talking about. Always in people business.

Maria's POV

I wiped the tears that fell from my eyes angrily. I heard the front door open and saw Antonio walk in.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked me once he saw I was crying.

"For your information I don't want you dating any of my friends because I know how big of a hoe you are. You're just going to break their hearts and leave them. It's not because I'm being selfish." I said walking past him stomping upstairs slamming my door. Kayla was on her bed facing the wall. I sighed getting in my bed turning off my light. 

Kayla's POV 

My phone buzzed. I looked at it and saw I had a text from an unknown number

786-123-4567
Hey it's Caleb I wanted to know if you made it home safely.

I saved his number and didn't answer back. I put my phone back on my nightstand and looked at the wall next to my bed. I don't have time for drama. If being friends with a guy means drama then I'm cutting it off. That's the last thing I need right now.

Should Aaliyah date Antonio anyway?

Comment

Vote