"Sor-Sorry," I said looking down ashamed she's probably going to hit me for touching her instead I felt a her rub my leg I looked up and saw her smiling "I's okay I understand." she said handing me a bandage to wrap it myself when I wanted to I smiled and took it from her then I hopped down the hospital bed and to the door.

I opened the door, but then turned back "Thanks," I said and walked out I looked around and then I bumped into somone I looked up and saw it was that Beck dude "Sorry!" I said quickly and looked down he grabbed my face making me look at him " It's okay," He said smiling he grabbed my hand gently and we went into a room that is the living room I'm guessing.

He sat down and I sat on the other side of him "Do you want to stay here for a few?" He asked I looked at him with tears in my eyes he got up quickly and sat closer next me wiping them away.

nobody as ever cared so much for me like he has it just makes me so happy "What's wrong why are you crying?" He asked "B-because no one has ever showed so much care for me" I said and he smiled really big and hugged me.

"Theirs always going to be a cruel person in this world, but even though you went through hell theirs always going to have good part about it you were strong enough to run right?" He asked and I nodded and wiped away the remaining tears.

"I guess I should tell you why they did this to me" I said laughing a little he frowned and picked me up sitting me on his lap I squealed a little as he did that I wasn't facing him fully I was side ways basically just on his leg.

He nodded and I played with my fingers beginning the story of when I was just 5 years old.

"When I was 5 I had begged my parents to take me to the park of course they said no at first, but then I started crying and they said yes well I played for a couple of hours until it was dark out and on our way a couple of rogues came and attacked us my parents sacrificed themself's I tried to save them while my brother did nothing but froze and freaked out and at the last minute he snapped out of it and took me just as I saw them die in front of my eyes. later that night after everyone came in and helped us through it my brother for the first time slapped me saying it was my fault that I should have never asked to go and I believed him if only I just stayed in my room playing with my dolls or accepted the answer my father said and left then they wouldn't be dead and My mate wouldn't have rejected me for some-" I stopped realizing I was telling a complete stranger my feelings and who my mate was.

I looked up and saw it wasn't just us in here but a couple of guys and 3 girls including the nurse I saw they looked at me with sympathy "Who is your mate?" He asked and I looked down once again it's told that if your mate rejects you and it's an Alpha you're really pathetic he grabbed my hands and held them in his so I wouldn't look and play with them.

"Brian Tridant," I said as I heard gasps in the room "He's stupid to reject you your so beautiful and nice you show no disrespect or rudeness," He said and I smiled a little at that.

I nodded and then my stomach growled really loud making everybody laugh I felt as Beck picked me up and sat me in a chair in the kitchen and then the guys came in "Hi I'm," A dude with black hair and green eyes "Lucas," A dude with black hair blue who looks exactly like the other guy just with different eye color said.