1

Ho-ing around?

Ho-ing around?

***

"Tell me again why I should come with you?" I asked my cousin, Pyke one more time as he pulled his car to a halt at the private airport and directly onto the tarmac. If he didn't barge into my apartment and picked me up by himself I didn't have a plan to go with them because I'm still far from ready to face Cam again. Besides, I sent him a message that I couldn't make it, but Pyke didn't buy my alibi.

"Did you apologize or not?" he asked back, grabbing my dark brown leather duffel bag from the backseat of his car while I ambled defeated at his back.

"I did, but—"

He stood up and closed the door a little bit with force, sighing and giving me a sympathetic looked. "Xandry, she already forgave you and don't beat yourself up. Camila has the kindest heart on the planet and whether you like it or not you're still coming with me, end of discussions." Pyke hastened to the jet awaiting us a few feet away.

"I know, but they're not my family and I'm not comfortable around them." Or maybe I am but the guilt is overpowering me.

He stopped and turned to face me, smirking. "Really? And where are you comfortable with?"

I smirked back. "In between women, tits, pussies, and asses. Should I go on?"

"Behave there, asshole. You will not stick your dick around anyone has a hole. Don't put us in trouble again, Xandry, I mean it." He turned and climbed up the airstair of the jet with HugKingWill printed in red. It would be too long to write all the three names of Hughes, King, and Williams. With a stripe icon in red, blue, and white on the vertical stabilizer.

"Welcome aboard, Mr. Williams!" The flight attendant not older than I gestured her hand to the aisle. I've traveled many times with this jet since Williams merged its forty-five percent share to the Hughes and King industries two years ago. Uncle Hawk shared fifty-fifty with Dad.

Speaking of the attendant, she was cute with cat-like eyes but I promised Pyke to behave and not create troubles, so I just gave a polite smile and muttered thank you.

I sauntered to the massive lounge area where everyone was already sitting in the long elegant cream leather seats on both sides. A muted flat-screen flashing foreign exchange rates mounted on the glossy cherry wood veneer wall. A single red tulip on white porcelain slim vase and a laptop placed on the top of the dark red glossy square table.

Cam was already sitting on Pyke's lap kissing his head like they had not seen over a year. Kyland was lying on Bianca's lap rubbing her baby bump, and Mrs. Wright had a book on her hand.

Cam shifted her gaze in my direction, eyes glowing with warm fuzzies. "Oh, hey, Xandry! Thought you ran away," she said with a laugh, standing up and walked towards me.