chapter 7

After chanyeol found out that baekhyun is pregnant, he did nothing else to help him except for reducing his workload.

Baekhyun's pov (time skip)
I was in my third month an as usual, i woke up and i felt the urge to vomit again. I ran to the toilet bowl and emptied my stomach out. After that, i took a bath and went downstairs to cook some breakfast. I cooked bacon and egg, made some coffee and placed it all on the table. Chanyeol was already sitting on the table, eating the breakfast i prepared and as usual, he was looking at his phone texting kyungsoo, not bothering to look at me or even me how i feel.

I was about to start eating when the smell of egg hit my nose and i immediately ran to the toilet again to empty whatever that is coming up my throat. I was still kneeling in front of the toilet bowl after one minute of vomitting. I can feel someone's stare from behind my back and i knew it was chanyeol and he didnt even bother to come and help me rub my back or even give me a tissue. I sighed and stood up weakly, going to the sink to rinse my mouth. When i was going out of the toilet, i saw chanyeol smirking at me and without saying anything, he walked away. I lost my appetite and decided to go for my doctor's appointment without eating anything. Yes, i am having my first ultrasound today and of course, i am goimg alone but i was really excited:)

When i reached the hospital, i waited for a while until my name was called. I went in the room and greeted the doctor.

"Hello baekhyun, i am Dr. Kim and i am going to be your doctor throughout this pregnancy."

I greeted the doctor and she asked me to go lie down on the bed. She put a blue gel that is really cold on my stomach and started using the machine to scan my stomach. Then, something appeared on the screen, it is like a pea that is as big as my thumb size. I was so shocked and touched to see the little human being me and chanyeol created although it is a mistake. I started tearing up but manage to hold back my tears. The doctor said that my baby bump is bigger than normal people that is three months pregnant but there is nothing to worry about. I nodded and smiled.

After that, the doctor printed two sonogram for me to keep and gave me a piece of tissue to wipe away the gel on my stomach. She also did some check up like checking my blood pressure and reminded me about the do's and don't. I thanked her and bowed before leaving the room to go home. When i was walking to the bus stop, "wah, you are growing so fast, you are already the size of a pea as big as my thumb"  i thought while rubbing my baby bump that is barely noticeable but is still there.