" Oye gadhe.....chilla kyun rahe ho.....pehle bhi tumse kaha tha na humne ki woh log sirf unn dono ko jaanthe hai aur yeh nahi jaanthe hai tum uska pati ho......" Muskaan hisses at him.

" ha yeah kaha tha par zaroori nahi ki har baar yeh hota rahe aur mein chup rahoon" Sid replies back angrily and Riddhima just stood their listening to his sudden outburst with tears flowing.

" Siddhant why are you making a scene out of it in which there was no one's fault that to in front of everyone in the hospital's cafe humiliating riddhima........" Anji shots back at him.

" I am not humiliating her instead I feel humiliated everytime I see something like this" Sid says .

" Tum kehna Kya chaahte ho?" Rahul interrupts him.

" You think fault is mine but you people clearly cannot see your friend's fault in this.......right?" Sid asks everyone while Riddhima just kept looking down and Armaan looks frowning at Sid.

Keerthi and Shashank stood at the entrance of cafe behind everyone listening to their heated arguments.

" Sid bhaiya Kya Kar rahe ho,sab dekh rahe rahe hai......bas keejiye na...... riddhima bhabi ko dekho Kya haalat hai unki........" JP tries to calm him.

" Nahi JP aaj sab clear ho jaana chahiyeh....." Sid says determined.

"  Bahut tamaasha Kar chuke ho......ab jo bhi kehna hai saaf saaf kaho......" Muskaan snaps at him.

" tamaasha? Seriously guys.......I am saying truth.....truth of your friend" Sid says bitterly.

" You are blaming armaan......but for what?" Anji asks shocked.

" For what?..........Ok listen then.........
For everything.............
For coming between me and riddhima always............
For coming between a husband and wife relationship............
For using his tricks on riddhima to remind their past................
For confusing riddhima always whenever she tries to move on in her life............
For trying to snatch my wife away from me................" Sid spats bitterly while everyone stood shocked in their places.

Shilpa and JP cannot believe that Sid can think and act such low as they know what armaan is.

Riddhima stood speechless shutting her eyes tightly to control her pain with tears flowing continuously.

Anger bubbles in Muskaan and Rahul then looks at armaan who stood shocked holding back his tears looking down.

" Armaan has always come in between us , whenever we tried to move on or whenever we decide to give this marriage a chance.......always directly or indirectly he came between us."

" Why can't he move on?......there are many girls out there who are interested in him........he can just give them a chance and move on or at least try but no he was just back of riddhima always even knowing she is a married woman......." Sid says angrily while armaan tries to control his anger by balling his fists tightly,clenching his jaws and closing his eyes.

" And you know what is the sad part in all this is riddhima my wife doesn't allow him to move on.........
Whenever armaan tries to distant himself from riddhima she gets worried............
Whenever armaan tries to involve himself in other activities or get busy in his work she gets paranoid, scared,tensed and cries that armaan is losing himself because of her...........
Whenever he is little close to any girl or his friend or even Shilpa she gets jealous and angry..........." Sid says sadly  blinking his tears away.

Everyone looks sadly at riddhima who  slomps on the chair and cries closing her eyes.

Armaan couldn't bear looking at her crying and he gets angry on Sid who is  insulting riddhima in front of everyone.