“I will, I always am,” I told them, holding in the chuckle that was threatening to come out.

                I washed my plate and kissed George bye before disapparating to the Malfoy Manor where I knew I could find Bella. I approached the house, using the knocker and waiting for the door to open. It didn’t take long before the door swung open, revealing one of the house elves that helped take care of the house.

                “I need to talk to your masters.” I told it pleasantly. It was shocked to have been treated kindly, but quickly invited me into the sitting room just in case my temper flared up at him at any moment. I could tell he was new considering he didn’t know who I was. He disappeared with a pop, going to inform his masters that someone was visiting. Bella came walking into the room, surprised to see me sitting there.

                “Well, well, well,” she said with a smile. “Look who showed up! What do I owe this surprise?”

                “I heard my dad was planning something, but I’m a little worried about it.”

                “Why? You know we all know what we’re doing. It’s going to be just like it is every other time, although everyone refuses to believe your father is alive, so we have that advantage.” She said, sitting down next to me. “I understand you may be very conflicted at this point between us and your new friends, but I just want you to know that I’ll support you no matter what side you choose.”

                “Thanks. I just don’t want to lose my new family. I love him so much and he’s the only one that I want to spend my future with.”

                “I know and I have a feeling that by the time you actually do decide to get married, I won’t be here anymore.” I blushed as she brought up marriage because that was something I hadn’t really been thinking about. “When I’m gone Abby, I don’t want you to remember as this person that continues to use dark magic and is in this so deep that there is no way to escape. Remember me as someone who truly does care, and wants to protect you because you’re the only person out there that can see through this crazy façade.”

                “I will. I’ll see you at the meeting; I have to go see Salvador now.”

                “That’s fine, I’ll talk to you later.” She gave me a quick wave before I left, remembering that I would find Salvador training for quidditch with his team.

                I closed my eyes before disapparating once more, this time to a quiddich field that Sal and Viktor usually practiced at during the school year. It was a beautiful place, surrounded by endless green grass the large playing field was set up with all the players taking a short break.

                “Hey Abby!” Sal yelled over as he saw me approaching them. The coach glanced over at me, gave me a small wave and then turned back to discussing something with a few players. Their coach had gotten used to seeing me after all this time and had accepted me coming and going.

                “Hey Sal, hey Viktor!” I gave them both hugs, saying hi to a few of the other players. “Could I speak to you two privately?” I asked, knowing their answer already.

                “Of course, Abs,” we walked a little ways away from the others and sat down on the ground.

                “Was there a problem?” Viktor asked.

                “It’s nothing, I was just wondering if Salvador was going to be helping with my dad’s new plan.”

                “I am, though it bothers me.”

                “Why?” I asked him.

                “Your dad is trying to call Harry to the Department of Mysteries, this way he can locate the prophecy. A group of us are supposed to get the prophecy from him once he finds it. Knowing who Harry is though, he’ll probably bring some of our friends with him. I don’t want Elena to get hurt.”

                “I know, I don’t want that to happen either. Sadly we can’t step in though, or at least I can’t. If you tell her not to come on the date this is planned, we may be able to protect her at least and make it easier for us the day this occurs. As long as we can protect everyone without the others realizing it, we’ll be fine.”

                “Hopefully that works, but that doesn’t mean he won’t bring all of the others. Ginny, Hermione, Ron and a few others from this new “Dumbledore’s Army” is going to possibly be coming as well. You’re father doesn’t seem to understand that this is going to be harder than he originally thought.”

                “He knew it was going to be hard, I have a feeling he knows that all of them will be coming. So how have you and Elena been?” Sal smiled fondly as I said her name.

                “It’s been amazing; it’s probably like how you feel when you’re around George.”

                “Well I hope it continues that way.” I told him with a smile.

                “How about you and George?” asked Viktor.

                “It’s been great. I just hope that no one involves him in all of this though. It’s bad enough having him worry about me.”

                “That’s how I feel about Elena. I’m just worried something’s going to happen to her.”

                “We all have to have hope. That’s the only way we will be able to get through all of this.” Viktor said as we all continued sitting there, none of us wanting to move at all.