Chapter 2: A different type of educational.

My jaw dropped all the way down to my converse.

Axel stood up and crossed his arms over his chest.

I began to speak.

"Your joking right? Please tell me you're joking Mom."

I'm already emotionally unstable after multiple plot twists in books which put my beloved characters in danger.

I couldn't handle a real life plot twist.

I have no experience with guys.

At all.

And now my mother wants me to sleep with one?

Not sexually- but still.

The pyjamas I had packed were tank tops with thin straps and short shorts. What if he got a "You know what?" Okay, it's highly unlikely that he would get one of "those" because of me. Although, I've heard that penises get out of control... He could get one.

"Honey, it's alright." Mom began to say.

"I know you'd never do anything with a guy. I trust you."

Then she smiled at me.

Ouch.

My Mom has just insulted me three times today and she hasn't even realized it.

Oh dear God Jk.Rowling save me.

Moms friend looked from me, to my mother and thought she'd chip in on making my self esteem crumble.

"Trust me Jasmine, you're not even Axels' type."

I was beginning to strongly dislike dislike Judy. Or Trudy or whatever the hell her name was.

I know I was thinking that in my head two seconds ago but it's incredibly rude to say it out loud.

Axel straightened his posture, arms still crossed and smirked.

"That, I can guarantee."

His deep voice said smoothly.

I was getting extremely flustered at this point. And by flustered I mean I was boiling with rage.

All thoughts of being a shy, elegant, classy lady flew out the metaphorical window and into the shit pile where gender roles belong. 

"If you pulled your head out of your asshole you might realize that you're not my type either." I blurted out, like an angsty teen with an attitude problem.

(Maybe I was an angsty teen with an attitude problem)

Mom gasped.

"Jazzabell!"

Her eyes were wide and her mouth dropped open.

"Oh please, I'm every girls type." Axel retaliated.

My turn.

"The girls you date must really like dicks then." I snapped back.

Axel stood there trying to think of something to say.

"Not so smooth are you now?" I questioned.

But then he smirked at me, and I knew exactly what he was thinking. They did like dick. Shit.

Mom at this point had had enough, and grabbed my arm, pulling me up the stairs.

"I can't believe you Jasmine. I did not raise you like this. Where on earth did you learn such foul language? Are those books you read a different type of educational? Or is it that web site tumble weed? You're going up to your room now and you're going to stay there until you've calmed down."

Mom shouted this angrily at me in a sharp voice, still pulling me up the stair case.

I didn't bother saying anything back to her.

We reached the top the top if the stair case.

Mom was still holding my arm in a vice like grip. She stomped down the hall, her footsteps echoing.

There were three doors. One on the left, one on the right, and one a bit further down at the end of the hall.

Mom continued walking until we reached the door at the very end of the hall. She flung open the door and shoved me inside.

"This is the room you and Axel will be sharing. Now, you are going to stay here while I calm down and apologize to Trudy."

Mom said in the motherly tone of 'You're in deep shit.'

Although, the only thing I took from that speech was that her friends name is Trudy. Not Judy.

I looked around the room I was going to be staying in.

The biggest wall was opposite the door I was standing in front of. The wall had a king sized bed pushed up against it. On either side of the bed has a bed side table. Each bed side table had a lamp on top of it.

To the to the left there was another door, which after inspection, turned out to be a white tiled bathroom.

To the right there was a wardrobe.

Other than that, the room was quite empty.

It suddenly dawned on me. Not only was I sharing a room with him, I was sharing a bed.

A bed.

Oh for Christ sakes.

Suddenly the door was thrown open, it swung around and hit the wall making a loud 'bang' noise.

I whipped around, only to see Axel stumbling into the room.

Carrying my bags as well as his.

------------------------------------------------

Hey guys :D

I can say guys now cause' there's about three people reading this. Achievement!

Anyway, in the next few chapters things get more exciting. There's a lot of dialogue so we get to see how Jasmine and Axel interact with each other. Fun right?

Back to the point, thank you so much for reading :) Tell me what you think in the comments and maybe even vote?

What happens if you vote? I grow part of a beard so I will no longer have to stroke an imaginary beard- obviously!

Thank you again :)

P.s: Super happy for the TMI fandom right now- they finally have COHF! I've only read City of Bones though :P