Blurred Dreams (Foot Note)

Hello there! It's been a long time since I've started "Blurred Dreams" and I admit that a lot has happened throughout the way. :) I've decided to end this second poem collection here with my last poem, "Blurred Dream" along with my decision to bury my teen years into this collection. Hopefully, another dark era of my life would not happen any time soon. Hehe. Else, closing this would be in vain. 

Anyway, so, it has been a long journey and I'm hoping that my next chapter in life would give me the chance to find my true purpose, and to also give me a second chance to live a happy life with the people I love and are constantly surrounding me. So, uh... I'll post a new collection that highlights just that idea here in wattpad starting this month. ;) Haha. No more nightmares guys, just plain truth and life, I promise. :)) 

Honestly, I'm lost for words these days. I feel like I'm drained dry from all the words I could possibly say in this foot note, so I can only keep this ending message short. Hopefully, after reading this collection, you'd also realize the mirror of your true self, which would only show up when you finally decide to wipe away your stained fingerprints from the viewpoint of your own perception. In other words, fit your life into another's shoe. Ugh...I'm no good in layman's term, anyway, I hope you get what I mean. ;))

Well, this is the end of "Blurred Dreams". I hope to be with you guys again soon in my next collection! May God continue to bless all of you. :)

© WhiteSecrets715 2014.