beheaded

Just as Henry hangs up his phone, he pulls up to his next victim's driveway

Maria Corona is a successful lawyer, a former college cheerleader, and is engaged just like her sister.

Maria's success enrages Henry. She's not his child.

Eliza, even though her pathetic sobs frustrates him, he still looks at her with paternal love. After all, half of her is him, and the other half, well...

Nothing could take the pride that he feels towards Eliza away.

She's living her life the way Henry's always dreamed her to.

He found a picture of her a while ago when searching her up on a computer in prison, and she's even more beautiful than he remembers.

Her Latina heritage really came through after she hit puberty, which was a more than a decade after Henry saw her last.

Eliza's beautiful curves must drive her fiance insane when other men gaze.

Henry is presently reminded why he decided to remain a permanent bachelor. He's had many women interested, but he couldn't take the thought of them cheating.

Jealousy truly drives him insane.

The last time Henry saw his daughter in the flesh was when Eliza was about to grow out of her toddler stage. She was beautiful in his mind then, and even more stunning now.

He must remember to keep focus because the detective must be informing the police.

He has an upwards to ten minutes to kill Maria since the police station is only a few miles away from her condo.

She lives alone, so Henry goes around the back and breaks a window. He can't risk neighbors seeing her front door open. He already has a limited window of time to murder her.

Maria Corona is at her dining room table going over her latest case files when the explosion of glass hits her floor. She stands up, expecting a robbery, and looks towards her safe, where her handgun sits.

Being a prosecutor, Maria has had her fair share of criminals who hired people to take her out.

After all, she's the best criminal prosecutor in the state, and charges a hefty sum for it.

There's a man in front of her that resembles her father, except with a much larger build and black eyes.

He's carrying an ax, which sets off red flags in her brain that this isn't a normal robbery.

She lunges for her safe like she's practiced hundreds of times, her fingers moving swiftly to enter the code.

As the safe door opens, Maria is dragged across the ground with Henry's hands on her throat. Her hand was just inches away from her best line of defense. Now, she's left with nothing but herself.

That isn't entirely bad news. Being the golden child that Maria was, her parents let her sign up for numerous martial arts classes as a child, and she mastered every single one.

She wiggles her hands out of the man's grip, and flips up with expert strength. The man swings his ax at her, but Maria dodges it like she's a professional spy.

Deciding that he has very little time to waste, Henry grabs the taser he used a few days ago on the young lady he drowned.

Henry shoots it at Maria, aiming for her chest but misses the target as he tases her upper thigh.

When she's finally subdued, Henry ties a cloth around mouth, and thinks about how to slaughter her.

Still, there's no fear in her eyes, which angers Henry even more. Maria should be scared of him. She should have fear coating her bones, terrifying her to the point where she wouldn't even think to run away.

Maria feels the pain in her leg, obviously, but there's no doubt in her mind that she could still beat this man in a fight.

Her mother always told her that she should never give up. As she tries to stand up, Henry slams the end of the ax into her head, crippling her to the ground.

He smiles at the way her body curls up in agony. Again and again, he bashes Maria's head in, enjoying the sound of her skull crunching under his trusty ax.

When he sees the first sign of her fleshy brain, he moves to the other side of her skull, taking out all of his anger.

He could of had a perfect family with him, Eliza, and her mother, but Maria and her bastard father ruined that for him. Henry would've taught Eliza how to ride a bike, but she learned from a man not even worthy of being in her presence. His brother was a scoundrel.

Henry pounds on Maria's head until there's shards of bone poking through her hair. It feels good.

The pleasure that murder gives him almost equates to all those times he fucked Eliza's mom behind his brother's back. She was magical, even more magical than the sweet release he gets from bashing Maria's brains in.

Too bad Eliza's mother was a filthy whore. If she wasn't, maybe she'd still be alive and living happily with him and their beautiful daughter.

He begins swinging the blade of his ax at Maria's neck, chopping through her skin, muscle, and bone cleanly. Henry picks up Maria's head, surprised at the weight of it, being that there's little of it left, and carries it outside towards his car.

Before he leaves, he glances at Maria's phone, smirking at the numerous missed calls and texts that Eliza left for her sister.

Texts that will remain forever unanswered.