Dance Academy

Yoongi's POV;

Jimin is not here. I wonder if he made it in. Why am I thinking of him I just met him this morning. I don't know why he keeps coming up in my mind. I think it is because I... I can't believe I am admitting this, but because I am... "Oh hey Namjoon!!!" " Miss me already???" "Not even close Joonie!!!" "Stop calling me that Yoongi!!!!" "Okay Joonie" "I am gonna kill you, MIN YOONGI." "Not if you can't catch me!!!!" "I hate you Min Yoongi!!!!" "I love you too Jonnie!!!" "Ughhhh..."

Jimin's POV;

I am so nervous. What if I don't get accepted. I really want to dance here. They probably won't let me in. Like my parents say, " I suck at everything. " Why am I even thinking about them, they sent me out on my own with no money, and no love. Life really sucks. But life is life.

Third Peron's POV;

As Jimin was thinking all of this, his thoughts got interrupted by Mr. Jones walking up to him. Mr. Jones said, "I have both good and bad news, which first???" And Jimin being's Jimin, he picked good first. As all this was going on Jimin thought to himself, 'I did not make it, I was not good enough. I really do suck.' Mr. Jones then said, "You made it in the dance academy!!!" Jimin shouted in happiness and had tears of happiness rolling down his face. Jimin said, "The bad news is???" Mr. Jones looked at Jimin weirdly, probably because he is crying. Then said, " The rest of your class is all boys. They are all really good friends. And you have to promise me you won't mess that up." Jimin then promised and Mr. Jones led him to his dance class room. Jimin looked at who he saw and could not believe it!!! It was Yoongi and his 5 other friends. He did not know whether to be scared or excited. On the other hand, the other boys were so excited to have Jimin in there class.

Author's note;

I don't know what the next chapter is gonna be about!!! Ugghhh... What should it be about???