The Boys Bathroom

Third person's POV;

Jungkook left the bathroom and told the others that Yoongi had to fix his hair in the bathroom and he will be out in a minute.

Jimin's POV;

I went to say hi to who I thought were my friend, but something happened that I did not expect. They were so mean and rude. I was walking to my locker, it was taking everything I had inside of me no to cry. I was thinking about why they would be so rude and mean to me. Then the thought of my parents came up. That is why I ran to the bathroom and cried. I then realised there was people in there, the people I least wanted to see. Jungkook, and Yoongi. Yoongi looked at me and seen me crying. Then Yoongi looked a little teary eyed. And told Jungkook to get out.

Yoongi's POV;

I was only mean to Jimin because of what Namjoon said the night before. About how he wanted the old Yoongi back. So that is why I was mean to him, I did not want to make him cry. I seen him crying in the bathroom. I wanted to apologize, so I sent Jungkook out so I could.

Third person's POV;

As soon as Jungkook left the bathroom, Yoongi locked the door back. Jimin walked up to Yoongi, and Jimin punched Yoongi right in the face. Or at least that is what he wanted to do, instead he kissed him. Jimin could feel Yoongi smile under the kiss. The kiss was only like three seconds. And then Yoongi apologized, and asked Jimin if he wanted to talk it out. That is when Jimin let out everything. Every last one of his emotions, every last tear, every last reason he hated who he hated, loved who he had love, but most importantly, why his parents kicked him out.