morning after [zdh]

semi-dirty ig
i kinda don't like this that much but i hope y'all enjoy anyway lol <3

you quietly approached the windows, tugging on the thin fabric of the curtains. slowly allowing the sunlight to stream through the room, you heard light shuffling from the bed.

"y-yn?" he mumbled, bringing your attention back to him. his arm reached out for you, but, finding nothing, his eyes flew open.

"hey, z," you whispered, smiling as his eyes found yours across the room. "did i wake you?"

zach, however, didn't reply. propping himself up on the palms on his hands, his eyes trailed down your body. his large grey shirt was the only thing keeping you from being completely naked, along with your panties under it.

"what are you doing?" you asked, a laugh slipping past your lips. your eyebrow teasingly raised. "you okay?"

he glanced back up at you, shaking his head. a light smirk played with his lips. "yeah. i'm just.. remembering. my marks look good on you."

a blush crept up the back of your neck as your hand instinctively went up to the area above your collarbone.

zach's smile only grew as he lifted a hand, signaling with a finger to come his way. you obeyed, approaching his side of the bed.

"how'd you sleep?" you asked, moving so you'd be straddling him. your legs went on either side of his body, your hands on his shoulders.

"okay," zach said, shrugging. his hands braced against your hips, his thumbs comfortingly rubbing them. he looked up at you with a sparkle in his eyes. "last night, though.."

a smile spread across your lips as your hands moved to cup zach's cheeks. "i love you, z."

"i love you, too," zach replied, so quiet it was almost a whisper. "more than you know."

deciding to tease him a little, you shifted on zach's lap, and, gripping your hips tightly, he fought the urge to moan.

"god, y/n, don't do that," he managed under his breath, eyes closing.

moving your hands down to his arms, you gently traced his biceps with the tips of your fingers. you did the exact same thing once more, watching him closely.

this time, he wasn't taking it. his eyes flew open, and in a swift motion, he had flipped the both of you around.

you softly landed on the sheets, your legs already wrapped around his lower waist.

"babygirl," zach muttered in your ear, pinning your wrists down beside your head, "if you're going to keep doing this, i'm just going to assume you want a round two."

moving your hands to cup his cheeks, you left a soft kiss on the corner of his lips. "maybe i do."

zach raised his head, looking down at you with the familiar lust in his eyes. he ran his hands down your body smoothly, stopping at your hips.

before he could connect the distance between your lips, you pressed your hands gently against his chest, pushing him off you.

"if you think you're getting something with that morning breath," you began, cocking an eyebrow, "you're wrong."

zach fell back onto the soft mattress, pouting. "y/n!"