Sweet Apocalypta-Requiem of memories

Hello everyone, this will be the second half of Sweet Apocalypta that is set between the fall of Giradel Loompus and the scene placed two weeks later when the characters settled in Valley of Fire. I hope you do enjoy. I am still not quite happy with the end product, but I have fixed and changed so much it's getting sickening. And honestly,  these stories are not all that important to the Takeover plot. They are mostly just character development for the two girls, especially Sadessa and even Little Dude, who become important in the third book. But anyways, I do hope you enjoy and sorry if it really isn't done very well.

Experimentation log, August 20th, 2029.

Patient 77.

My experiments have been a failure so far, the wretched girl's body will not cooperate with the hand transplant due to her mental conditions. I have used much of my knowledge in trying to figure out the successful ways of rebuilding tendon tissues so that it may heal quicker, faster. With this, if I am successful, I wll be able to replace limbs beyond repair with undamaged ones. Oh but this one, she's a fiesty little thing. She always picks at the stitches, she always intentionally kept it filthy so that it would get infected and it did! This was the last time I amputate a good hand off of a human to give to that troublesome girl.

August 29th

Patient suffers from severe mental conditions such as body dismorphia, psychotic delusions and erotica nervosa. The more I experimented on her, the more she is divorced from her reality. It just shows how weak those pathetic human beings can be.

No matter, they are tools for my successes. Nothing more, nothing less. After I experiment on the male human child, I will order my guards to execute the girl. The abnormality of her psychic state will induce her to lead a life of regular deliquence as well as hallucinative memories and outlandish violence thus making her useless. Soon she will begin stages of withering nociceptive senses. Soon, she will no longer be mentally capable of working.

September 1st

Patient 77 had completely lost all functions. She cannot eat, she does not speak. She is far worse mentally than when she first came into the Factory.

I had performed a lobotomy, I cannot and will not fail these experiments. I've much to prove, and Gloobenstomper will see my successes, and he will have to accept human medical performances then.

Though the chemical injections I had used had seeped into her eyesockets had caused severe damages to her eyesight , after a few days she had regained some of it with an incredible side effect that I will delve deeper into once she has fully regained her sight.

September 19th

The girl had regained some of her mental psychi back as well as her sight. She functions normally, no longer hallucinates often and has regained her functionality as far as eating and speaking but still holds strong to memories she had created during her time in the Factory.

She is still showing some signs of delusion, but in time her mental state will slowly become as of normal. Soon she will no longer be mentally handicapped what-so-ever. My experiments were a success.

Dr. Kordata.

10 days days after taking down General Giradel Loompus.

Passing by house after house, her lightning eyes scanning the broken and worn down suburbs. The city of Beverly hills, California. Dead, desolate, broken. Like the people who scattered into their broken down houses when they spotted four strangers come into their community. Everything, doors, windows, porches if they had any.. were painted black. Cars, signs and children's toys... all painted black.