Chapter 5- Friends and foes

"I mean, I guess I just want nothing more to just see the whole world," I heard a female voice speak from a dorm room. The door was slightly cracked open, so I quietly peeked through.

There sat May and Gerald, on beds opposite of each other. She had her legs crossed and he was propping himself up with one arm, the other draped over his knee.

"And now that Wonka rejected Dess, maybe she'll stop fantasizing about him and focus on our plans." she continued, somberly looking over at the wall across from her, her back to me.

Dammit, that lovable mutt, he was laying on his back on the floor, belly exposed and naked.

"So, that's it? Just see the world?" Gerald asked, voice low.

"Yeah. Just me and Dess.. oh and Dammit, of course. So what do you want to do after the war is over?"

Gerald was silent for the longest time, his fingers twitching a bit as he thought. "I really don't know.."

I slowly slipped away into the hall, irritated with May. "Hell, Mint. I ship you two. The world is going to shit, mankind is but a handfull and you won't do the right thing and let them ovaries work. Selfish." I hissed under my breath then caught the smell of something nice.

It was such an attractive smell, sort of spicy, sort of sweet and a little minty. It seemed the closer I got to the end of the hall, the stronger the smell became. It was coming from a vent in the hall, but it seemed the vent came from another room.

Finally, I found myself exiting the hall and entering another section of the college building. It seemed sporty, with glass cases with trophies and medals displayed.Once proud, now faded in time.

On the walls were plaques and certificates as well as photos of the people who used to either work, or study here. I wondered.. Will it ever go back to those happy times? With kids playing sports and parents proudly cheering them on? What do I know about happiness? I never knew any of that growing up. Pulsation began thumping in my head a little harder than I was comfortable with, so I rubbed the back of my neck to stop the oncoming headache.

I continued to follow the smell and then I heard what sounded like squeaking. Like, a faucet being turned. I inched closer but then ducked behind a rack of volleyballs that sat near the shower's entrance when I realized what that smell was. It was Wonka, fresh out of the shower.

I peeked, a towel with the school's colors, purple and white, wrapped loosely around his hips made it hard to focus on any other part of his body.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from him, skin still dripping wet and glistening. I pursed my lips inward and kept myself from squealing like a distressed pig.

Wonka went over to the bleachers where he had laid his clothes that was about 15 feet away, and then... he dropped his towel.

I snarled quietly, because it was hard for me to see exactly how he looked because of my vision impairment. So, I slowly and smoothly crawled my way closer, hiding behind whatever I could so I wouldn't be caught. Finally, I got close enough to see just a little bit, it was like looking through frosty glass, and I could just barely make out his tight little tushie. I began chewing the bandages over my nub, unable to hold in my whimpers any longer.

"Who's there?" Called out Wonka as he quickly buttoned his pants and zipped them up. He cocked an eyebrow, looking around the empty gymnasium.

I began to panic, so I did what any brave woman would do in this situation. "Meeeow.."

Wonka eased from his tensity then sighed. "Damn cats.." before he grabbed his things and made his way out of the gym.

When he left, I seized the opportunity to high tail it out of there as fast as I could. I ran down the hall and into a random dorm room, I shut the door behind me and panted. "Whew, that was a close one!" I laughed a bit then turned around. When I did.. the sight before me almost made me lose my shit.