Chapter 6- First travels

The next day, I found myself being woken up by movement on my bed

The next day, I found myself being woken up by movement on my bed. Instinctively I thought it was May, since she usually got me up early. I opened my eyes, expecting a face of stained skin of ivory. Eyes opposite in color, dirty blonde hair dipped in green and white. But instead I woke up to an orange face, young and round. Hair, cut and styled in a fauxhawk. Eyes light and green. I gasped, and shot up. "O-oh.. hey little dude. You startled me." I chuckled a bit.

He crawled closer, taking a piece of my hair and letting it slip off of his hand. He was curious, he has probably never seen a female human this close before. I chuckled nervously once again, watching as he touched my face. He scowled at my scars, as if he was bothered they were there. Then he made some weird gesture after pointing at me. As if he was trying to tell me something. "I-I'm sorry I.."

He sighed, then went over to a desk and pulled out a pen and a piece of paper. He scribbled something and then gave it to me. I looked down at it, and written was "You're still pretty."

I smiled.. I never had anyone call me pretty before, let alone write it down on paper. "Hey.. thanks." I looked up from the paper and saw he had disappeared. "Little dude?" I got up and got dressed before gearing up and leaving my room. I went into the hallway and started making my way toward the main hall. I yawned, then found myself pleasantly surprised to see the whole gang leaving their own rooms. Everyone was serious looking, but Gerald and Wonka looked particularly sad. Little dude joined them, and when RonRon looked at him, Little dude seemed to have sunk into despair. They slowly walked toward me. "Hey. Why the long faces?" I asked.

"She passed away.." Gerald replied, looking down at RonRon who was holding his hand.

I felt a little sad from that. I lowered my eyes and gave him a sympathetic frown. "I'm sorry.."

"It's life.. nothing we can do about it." Wonka uttered, holding a basket with the sleeping babies in it. "Hurry up and find formula while we pack everything and get ready to leave."

I nodded then turned to leave. After a few steps I felt something grab my hand. I looked down, and it was little dude. I couldn't help but look like a dick and widen my eyes out of sheer shock but hell, this is more action I ever had with a guy and this one's 4 foot tall and orange! I smirked, then leaned down to look him in the eyes. "You're making a mistake, little dude. I won't hurt you, but I will corrupt your sweet little orange self."

Little dude just tilted his head, then let my hand go. I guess the tone of my voice said it all, I would do something inappropriate and he didn't like it. He looked at me as if he was saying "You don't scare me." and I thought it was really adorable. I love it when people look at me like that. Makes me feel things.. dirty things.

I chuckled, then turn around to go into town. There should be tons of small town markets here with baby formula. Little dude and I passed by banks, a park, some gift shops and "Heeeey! An adult store." I smirked then looked around. I grunt, realizing Little dude was with me. "Stay here and keep watch." I made some modified sign language to help him understand. He just nodded and smiled.