Chapter 3- Reunions

Skipping down the street with a forced smirk on my face, I made my way back to the inner city. As I passed by an abandoned mall, I hear someone call my name. I turn around, and Mint and Dammit were running toward me.

"May?" I asked, frowning with confusion.

"You didn't think I'd let you go alone, did you?" she asked, Dammit bounding around her.

I smiled, then pulled her in for a hug. "You're a piece of shit, you know that?"

She chuckled then pulled away. " I'm your piece of shit, though. Let's go find big Willy and get this shit over with so we can move on with our lives."

I smirked. "I hope he has one big Willy... "

"God, ew.." was her reply as she gave a twisted expression. "Well, I guess we just try to go back to where we saw him last."

I nodded, then bounced up and down excitedly. "Thank you, May. For doing this with me."

"Yeah yeah, come on get in the car." She motioned her head toward her mad max rig and we both began our journey.

As we were driving out of state, I couldn't help but daydream about what life would be like with my Willy-boo.

"Thirty three bottles of beer on the wall, thirty three bottles of beer!" I sang out loud, and it had been four hours since we left las vegas. Dammit was sitting in the back seat, his head sticking out the window, tongue flying as he felt the cool air whip past him.

I was bored, so I started singing my favorite car ride song. "Put one down, pass it around...err.."

"THIRTY TWO!" Mint shouted out of irritation.

My eyes widened as I stared at her for five seconds then began singing. "Ninety nine bottle of beer on the wall!"

"Oh fucking kill me!" She then turned the radio on and began playing her "shut Sadessa up" mix and turned the music up loud.

I sat there silently, then looked over at her. Studying the scowling look on her face before grinning at her. "You're so pretty."

She turned her head to me then smirked. "You're so weird."

"If I wasn't straight, I'd so bang you.."

Mint's face twisted. "Would you quit being so weird?"

I laughed then crossed my legs on the seat then looked out of the window. "Man, this ride is taking a looooong time. I wonder if the factory looks the same. I wonder if he got rid of them all. I wonder if Gerald looks less like a dork."

Mint secretly smiled, but I caught that smile. "You like Gerald, don't you?"

Her eyes widened then she blushed. "God no! He's just a kid, I'm no cougar, shees!" she sunk into her shoulder then gripped the steering wheel tightly.

I began laughing. "Gerald and Maybelynne sitting in a tree! K.I.S.S.I.N.G H.I.J.K.L.M.N.O.P!"

"Shad aaaap." She hissed before throwing her hand and smacking me in the face.

I just jerked back and kept laughing. "Oooh, will you take his virginity?"

Mint slammed on the breaks all of sudden, causing me to fly through the windshield and roll a few feet in front of the car. She began laughing hard. "That'll show ya!"

I lifted my head, and glared at her as I whispered oh so sensually. "Go fuck a cactus, May.."

I stood up then dusted myself off before looking around. I noticed that we were in the middle of what looked like an old college district. I nodded over toward Mint and she parked her car. "Let's stop and see if we can find any goodies here. Never know, might find some spare clothes. College girls like wearing nice clothes, right?"