VALENTINE'S DAY

I'm single like practically everyone so... I'm gonna do a special. That's going to be late. But whatever!!

——————————————

Nightshade sat on a pile of cars, swinging her legs like a child. Today was the day of showing love and both her father and boyfriend were out on a mission together. But the young Prime did not know this. Casual conversations were impossible for the young fem. She was too jittery and excited to talk for a long period of time. Her spark pounded against her chassis, making her chassis clench. Paw like servos sat between her thighs. Her processor couldn't focus. Optics always enlarging then shrinking in boredom. The air was crisp and cool. It racked her frame in shivers. Her tail lightly shifted.

A sound of engines roaring caught her attention. Except, she didn't move. Her vision blurred from tears. Oddly, she felt alone. As if she had no one. Although she did. The years of her being alone and scared filled her thoughts. The days of love she spent crying herself to sleep, knowing what damages she's caused her race. It's because of her this started.

Bumblebee walked around, searching for his beautiful valentine. It took him a while, but soon he found her. Her optics were enlarged, body now standing. Her dermas were parted but only by a small portion. Servos locked onto her hips. Bumblebee's spark practically stopped. He neared her, grinning. His soft gaze led her to him. He grasped onto her waist, surprising her.
"Hello, my valentine." He smirked as she giggled. She wrapped her arms around his neck.
"Awe... thought you left me."
"Never..", he leaned in for a kiss but Night pushed his face away.
"Maybe when we have actual alone time."
"It's dusk. The others are dancing. Wanna join?" She focused on the loud slow song. She swayed, Bumblebee following suit.
"How about, we dance right here?"

"I could live with that." A smile placed their dermas. Nightshade laid the right side of her face on his shoulder plate.
"I love you so much Bumblebee. More than you can comprehend."
"Oh I doubt that." She moved her face towards his, dermas colliding. Once they pulled away, their helms touched one another.
"You're a good kisser."
"No I'm not."
"Uh huh. Sure.."
He dipped her as the song ends and the kissed once again. The day of love could be strange. But it's fun nonetheless.