Chapter 10

Bloody Unicron, was it hot. I must say, this was the first time that I had panted hard. It was a humid and hot day out at the scrapyard. Danny and Russel went off to a nearby lake to swim. Optimus and Ratchet went off on a stroll in Crown City. Drift, the minicons, Windblade, and Sideswipe went on a little mission. Fixit was with Danny and Russel. And Grimlock and Strongarm were on a walk together in the woods.

I pant as Bee stretches. Sitting on my aft wouldn't do much for cooling me off. So I stood, looking around for a bucket and hose. Bee watches me with a smirk as I snoop around for the items.
"We could just go to a car wash"
I growl at his suggestion.
"I like the old fashioned way better."
His smirk widens.
"Well, I could always-"
"No! I can clean myself. I don't need some pervert washing me"
His smirk disappears. He grumbles something. I lean down to pick up the hose.

As I rise, I get pulled into a tight hug. His armor was hot, burning almost. He instantly pulls away, hissing.
"What's wrong?"
He looks at my frame.
"Your armor is hotter than Solus Prime. Ow!"
I slap his arm. He watches as I find a bucket and sponge. I crouch down, looking for a water valve. I finally find one, attaching the hose. I kick the bucket and sponge away. Those items were useless since we didn't have any soap. I hand the hose to Bee.
"Just rinse me off. I'm dying from heat"
He turns on the water.

After the nice cold rinse, I yawn. Bee throws the hose.
"Do you need sleep? You can sleep in my alt so you can be cool. Do you want to go for a drive to wake you? How about the park. That's fun right?" I pat the mech's shoulder.
"Calm down there, bud. I'm fine. A drive to the park would be nice however."
He smiles, transforming. I join him and we head off. It was particularly quiet during this drive. Bumblebee usually did something dramatic. Like screaming through his com link about how much he loves me. He always scares me. Always.

"~Bumblebee to Nightshade~"
"~You idiotic fool. We're the only ones together.~"
"~Primus, don't be snappy. Anyways, I was thinking since you don't like being around others like you that I would take you to an old friend of yours. She should be there~"
My tires screech to a stop.
"~WHAT?!~"
"~Calm your bolts, it's only someone who's close to you~"
I catch up with him. We soon arrive to an open area. It was a park but.... just a nature one. No humans in sight. Well, except for a two young females who were waving. I'm going to rip off Bee's helm. He said one not TWO! As we both transform, a brunette girl with braces steps forwards.
"Hey Shaka Laka!"
I wave. I forgot about my human name. And her nickname for me.

"Hi Tia. Hey Eva." Another brunette girl stands next to Tia. The two were super close. I think. I have bad memory from events on earth. Bee instantly barges in.
"Hey ladies", a slight chuckle escapes his throat as the two laugh and wave. Ok, still a flirt I see. The two look at me then at Bee.
"Who's the lucky girl?" Eva says, looking at Bee's frame. Tia looks at me, then at Bee.
"That would be me", I say. The two look at each other and then at me.
"LUCKY!"

I snicker. Me? Lucky? Naw. That mech is a pain in my aft. Literally. The two end up conversing with us, mostly Bee, before I get a call. I put a digit onto my com link.
"~Nightshade reporting~"
"~N-Night....shade! W-We......have.....company! Need-back....up! N-Now!~"
I remove my digit. I pull Bee back, saying our farewells. Soon I'm leading Bee to the attack sight.
"~What the frag, Nightshade? We were-~"
"~The team is in trouble. We needed to get there immediately~"
He doesn't speak to me, even after we got back to base.

"Thank you, Nightshade. Master Bumblebee would not answer", Slipstream says politely.
"Yes. We thank you for saving us once again. You are very much like your sire", Jetstorm retorted to Slipstream's comment. Bumblebee was with Optimus. It seemed that they were talking about me. My designation could be heard on multiple occasions.
"Thank you for the compliments you two but how about you tell master Drift to do the dirty work next time. Tell him I said that, ok?"
The two nod, running off.

"Nightshade?" His masculine voice echoed through my processor. His voice was so....so... indescribable. I was going to melt.
"Nightshade? Hey you ok?"
I nod. His intake. It moved so smoothly. His dermas looked gentle, but could cause mass destruction. His entire frame seemed more heavily built. All because of that voice.
"Hey, hey. Listen, please. I-I've always had feelings for you Nightshade. I didn't know how to tell you."
I lift up his bowed helm. I smile as his gloomy optics appear.

"Boy look what I was falling for. A sweet, gentle, and huggable mech. But you're so tough. You're big, huge even. I love you, Bee. I love you to Cybertron and back."
He smiles. He pulls my sitting frame close to his.
"I love you too, Nightshade. Don't leave me. Ever."

I miss the way he used to talk. The way he used to worry all the time. He grew up. I can't accept it for some reason. I just can't.
My thoughts are broken as a familiar voice breaks it.
"Nightshade? Are you ok?"
I gasp as I look around frantically. Soon I look into the optics of a worried mate.
"I-I'm fine. Just...startled"
He grins.
"Good."
He looks over at Strongarm.
"EASY THERE!"
He rushes over to her, helping her with a stasis pod. His little twinkle dims as he looks at me again.

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm super busy and I've been having problems with my brain and I have to see a neurologist and oml. It's too much for me to handle. I apologize guys. Also, shoutout to avengerslover24  They are wonderful so go follow them. I also might decide on not writing anymore because I have books that I love and I want to finish them. I also have great books that I made but no one reads. Also thanks for 690+ reads. Thank you so much. I love you all so much. Shay out.