Chapter 14

A/N- I'm a dipstick. I'M LOSING HOPE FOR THIS BUT MUST WRITE. Also, sorry for slowly updating. I'm being a slug, sorry. I have personal issues going on so I hope you understand.

The female Prime huffed.
"I want Bumblebee", she groaned. Grimlock got up, going to find his leader.
"Thanks Grimy!" The mech doesn't reply. He soon came back with the specific yellow mech in his jaws. The mech had a pissed off look.
"Bumblebee!" The female barked happily. He growled protectively. Scars and scratches were all over her almost completely healed frame. Grimlock set the mech down.
"I'm gonna go and find you something to eat", Grimlock left again. Bee eyed his fem's frame. Everyone else was out and about. Which pissed him off because Optimus didn't really care about his sparkling's injuries. He cared but not as much as he should. Bumblebee sat in front of his fem, on his knees. Nightshade was sitting with one leg bent and the other flat against the ground. Her servos gripped her knee that was bent. Bee examined the large scar on her armor. Since no one was around, he got closer to her. Unclipping her armor just far enough to show her massive scar. Her under garments protected her private areas. Bee let the armor fall to the ground with a clank. He rested his servos against her hips, shoving his helm right above the scar. Night sighed, rubbing his back. Bee let it all pour out. He growled protectively before choking down a sob.

"Bee? I'm ok. We're ok."
"I c-can't believe I didn't go with you. For extra precautions. I-I'm so sorry. I hope you can forgive me for my mistakes", he sobbed. Nightshade whimpered. She lifted up his helm. His blue orbs catching hers.
"Do you want to feel it? It's not that bad, love."
She guided his servo to the scar. He was hesitant at first before placing his digits over it. He gasped a little. His digits gently rubbed the huge scar. Nightshade wiped away the his tears.
"It's so smooth. But how?"
She chuckled.
"My frame heals differently than yours."
Bee nods. He was now smiling, running a digit up and down it.
"That tickles", she giggled. Bee looked at her. He wondered how she was so happy and bubbly. His emotions collided, making him kiss her. She smiled, looking at his unbelievable frame. Bee noticed that she wasn't interested in what he was doing. So he pulled away, moving down to the scar. Lightly placing kisses on it. The female hummed.
"Bumblebee. Don't go too far. The others will be returning soon"
The mech growled.
"That's their problem, not mine."
"But it'll scar Russel and Optimus would have your head."
"Oh well", he mumbled. He pulled her closer to him.

"Bee", she purrs.
"I like the treatment and everything but please. We can continue this another time." The mech sighed. He grabbed her armor placing it back on her. After he finished he sighed.
"I hate being the leader"
"Oh really?"
"Cause I can't spend every little second with you."
She rubbed his helm.
"Oh Bumblebee, always thinking about others."
"Pfff, no."
She looked at him.
"Hmm?"
"Oh ok, I do. But I love you more."
"I know you do, dear."
Bee hugged his fem.
"Ow Bee, it hurts. My ribs still hurt", she whined. He let go of her, sighing. Nightshade flashed him a grin. He smiled back.
"You're stupid ya know that?"
"No... but I know I'm cute", she sticks her glossa out. The two laugh.

--Weird time skip to the next afternoon--
"AHHH! BEE!"
Bumblebee was talking to Optimus, a SHORT distance away. He looked over and saw her petrified of a-
"BUTTERFLY!" Optimus looked over at Night sighing. He went up to her area, took the butterfly carefully, and left.
"Nightshade! You aren't supposed to scream!" Ratchet scolded.
"I can do what I-", her vocalizer cut out. Leaving her with a bunch of annoying buzzing when trying to speak.
"Scrap", Bee stood next to Ratchet.
"Damnit Nightshade", Ratchet rubbed his face in annoyance. Night whined. She usually could talk faster than Blurr on some occasions. Luckily she has a quiet side.
"I'll go inform the team." Bumblebee walked over to where the group was.
"I can't believe I actually care. But I hope she'll recover", Sideswipe had a tint of sadness in his voice. Bumblebee walked up, placing a servo on Sideswipe's shoulder plate.
"Is she doing well?"
Bumblebee looked back at her then back at the small group before him.
"She was spooked by a butterfly and somehow lost her voice. She's the quiet type anyways."
"Bumblebee, she's not quiet at all", Drift spoke up.
"Listen, on Team Prime she was almost mute. She minded her own business and dared not to stare at someone more than needed. For the longest time she was like this. It didn't help that she was very sensitive.... still is. So her being mute won't bother me. It will bother you guys since when she doesn't talk, she doesn't make any type of contact."

Grimlock's face saddened.
"So, I don't get to listen to her mumbling? Because that's a bad thing if I can't. How will we know what's wrong with her?!"
"Grimlock, Night is very secluded. I know that from her training bio. All of her commanders were always worried that something was horribly wrong. But she was just quiet." Grimlock nodded at Strongarm as she spoke.
"Will she still be able to help me train?"
"No. She already gets frustrated about her range of mobility. Her trying to teach you won't help her", Sideswipe rolled his optics. Bumblebee huffed.
"So does everyone understand? Don't try talking to her if you want a full blown conversation."
"Lieutenant?"
"Yes Strongarm?"
"How will you talk with Nightshade? Since you're close."
Bumblebee thought for a moment.
"I can understand beeps, whirs, clicking, chirps, buzzes, and other sounds. I mean, I couldn't talk normally for a long time."
"Oh...right. After she gets better, I think learning that language would help us be prepared more."
"Alright. That's all I have. Grim, you have Nightshade duty"

--Middle of a nightmare--
Nightshade's POV
I struggled against the restraints. Megatron watched me as I did so.
"You bastard! Let me go!"
He chuckled.
"For such a quiet fem, you surly have a loud voice", his low voice rumbled. I snarled.
"What do you want?"
"What do I want? Hmmm...." He got lost in thought. I used the tip of my tail to break myself free. But I didn't notice Breakdown here. He shoved me against the wall. Megatron chuckled darkly.
"Bring him here!"
I gave him a confused look before widening my optics. It couldn't be. Any bot but him!

A/N- Who could it be? Don't ya just love cliffhangers? THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER! Plus you deal with my stupid A/Ns. I love my readers so much •3•