Chapter 13

I try getting up after months of rehabilitation. My body shakes. My knees and fists on the floor. I punch the ground. I'm not going to give up. Stay strong for a little longer.... I push myself up. I stand with pride. Walking was something else however. One step closer to being fine again. But when I take that step to walk away, my body collapsed. It was saying, too much for one day. I'm giving up. I just sat there, on my aft. Listening to the laughter of my crew. They were having a great time. But my body was giving out.
~The cliff. Go to it. Do your body a favor.~
No! I shall not do what you say.
~It's the only way to escape this dark path.~
No, it's not. I have Optimus and...and Bumblebee.
~The two mechs who haven't done much to save you? Are you that stupid?~
I'm not stupid. Bumblebee has saved me and you. Optimus has always been there for us. I know that no one can replace him but you have to trust me.
~Fine. You win this battle.~

I exhale. This battle will never cease. Grimlock came over with a happy expression. That all changed when he saw me sitting there, shaking uncontrollably. I wish that I could be normal again. Be with my original sparkmate again. I know Bumblebee is trying. He laid down next to me. His warmth causing my shaking to stop.
"Grimlock"
"Hmm? What is it?"
"My body is giving up... but I'm not. I'm having an endless battle between my body and I. What do I do?"
"I don't know. I'm sorry", I nod.
"That's ok", I rasp. Soon Bee comes over with something. My eyesight was damaged so I will have to get what humans call glasses. That's why I couldn't see what he was holding. I just knew it was him because of his paint.
"What's that?" I rasp again.
"Hey, you can talk. This is something that Ratchet made. They should fit you."

The glasses. I get antsy and put my servos out, palms up. I instantly put on the glasses. Everything was so clear. I backed into Grimlock, feeling comfortable.
"Now you look smart", Grimlock says happily.
"And cute", I motion for Bee to join me. He politely declined.

"Fragging Primus!" I scream in pain. Grimlock shot his head up, looking around anxiously. I slam my head against his side. He then gazes down at me. His optics barely online.
"Nightshade?~"
I shiver uncontrollably. I soon stop. I growl, shoving my cold frame against Grimlock.
"Come 'ere"
He creates a circle with his body. I instantly warm up. I lay on my side, holding my right leg to my chest.
Damn it, Nightshade. Grimlock purrs, optics offline, rubbing his snout against my frail body.

A/N- I'M GETTING A PUPPY GUYS!!! OH MY PRIMUS!

LOOK AT THIS GURL! Okay. I'm calm now y'all. So if I don't post or update is because of her. She'll help me with my depression and insomnia and jkshsjnshsh! I'm just so excited that I can be happy again. Even though TF TLK already makes me smile and super happy. Which I already saw. But she's a Chihuahua mix. She looks like she has some Shepherd in her. I also was originally gonna get a male Chihuahua mix named Edward who I was gonna change to Ratchet because he was orange and white but he got adopted. Sooo! Now I'm gonna pick this baby up soon. I'm glad that I could rescue her. Sorry for the super short ass chapter. I'll try to work on a super long chapter. Love y'all so much. Peace out!