Chapter 1

As I sniff around the forest, outside of Crown City. Sniff Sniff, I get Steeljaw's scent. Snap! I look around to see what caused this noise. But before I can figure out the source, I get tackled by....by.... a female cop? That's new, I guess. She puts hand cuffs on my wrists and she picks me up. She gets a hold of my shoulder and pushes me somewhere. Since I'm an obedient girl, I do what I'm told but I speak up,
"Why did you tackle me? Do you even know who I am?"
"Yes but you have the right to remain silent", she hushes me. You're just lovely.

We finally get to her destination and as we walk into a junkyard, I see a red bot and a Dinobot. Wait?! A Dinobot! Wow, good thing I have a bond between Dinobots.
"Wow you actually caught someone or something?" The red bot says, rudely.
"I'm actually a she, thank you", I retort.
"You have the right to remain silent, Steeljaw", the she cop says. Just then a Yellow bot walks over to us.
"What's going on?" He asks, wait I know that voice!
"Oh your Cadette here, tackled the wrong wolf! I'm not Steeljaw, I'm Nightshade Prime!" The Cadette and the red bot start laughing.
"Nightshade is dead", the Dinobot says.
Wait his name is Grimlock. Hopefully he remembers me.

"Really Grim, wouldn't she of at least said goodbye before she went to Earth", I say. He stares into my blue and red eyes.
"No"
I nod my head.
"Besides, my father did send me here because Bumblebee needed help tracking down a con", I say with a smile. The Yellow one gives me a smile.
"It's nice to have you back, Night. Strongarm, un-cuff her please"
"But lieutenant, Sir", he gives her a look and she un-cuffs me. I rub my wrists with my paws. I look at Bee's team.
"My team could easily beat yours"
"Really? Is that so?"
I laugh at my old friend.
"It's been to long, Partner. I see you still like the Cowboys, the Packers are better, ya know", he chuckles at my sentence. My ears perk up as I hear small footsteps. I look down to see a man and boy. I bend down so I'm squatting and my tail wags a bit.

"Hi! I'm Nightshade Marie Prime, who are you?"
The man replies,
"I'm Danny and this is my son Rusty." I smile widely and a small orange bot comes over.
"Bumblebee! There's a con sighting near.....AHH!!" He screams as he sees me. I get up and I hide behind Bee. My tail curls in between my legs and my ears are folded down. A little whine escapes me.
"It's ok Fixit, this is Nightshade. She's a close friend of mine"
"Well... we did go to Scout Camp for 4 whole years as sparklings so I guess we're close" I joke. No but, we really did go to Scout Camp that long. There were no other femmes there. Then the Autobots wonder why I act like a Mech so much. I get out from behind Bee. My tail curls up a little.
"Sorry, I'm still super shy around strangers, especially humans."
I start fiddling with my tail. My pitch black fur shines in the sunlight while my purple highlights around my body, sparkle.

"Hey I guess I need to properly introduce my team", Bee says, putting his servo on my shoulder.
"Whatever you say, Optimus Prime Jr." He's nowhere near being a little version of Optimus. If Optimus had a mini version, that would be me.
"This is Strongarm, she's a cadette on Cybertron", He points to the blue and white femme that tackled me.
"Wait she called you lieuten.... Wait? You're a street cop? Oh that's amazing, after being the omega on team Prime your now sheriff on The Bee Team! That's just great, you still have yet to become Alpha?!" His shoulders drop.
"Yes, I'm a street cop"
I giggle and he smiles.
"Anyways this is Sideswipe, the bad boy in human terms"
"Wow, you have stunning optics", Sideswipe says, flirtatiously. Ok just because my optics are red and blue doesn't mean anything!
"To bad I hate bad boys, I'm more into a Mr. Goodie Too-shoes or a teacher's pet"
"Night, you're a goodie too-shoes and a teacher's pet"
"Exactly Bee"
A smile appears onto my face.
"You already met Danny and Russell, but that little bot there is Fixit. And I can tell that you already know Grimlock"
I nod my head.

"It's an ok team Bee, but I can't stay very long"
His facial expression changes to sad and worried.
"Well why not? You just got here"
"Sorry Bee, unlike you who's giving orders, I still have to complete my missions and training. So I technically have to follow my orders." He just gives me a sad look. I've never seen him this sad before, ever.
"I'll stay one night, ok"
His faceplate lights up.
"Ok!"