"Aww. But, I think that's it. Thank you girls, congratulations on your tour. Leigh, congratulations on being married. Already two out of four married under a year. Perrie, best wishes." We all stand up and hug her and wave goodbye to the audience and to the camera and waited for the signal to go backstage.

"That was a fun interview." Leigh said as we made our way to our dressing room. "Yep, everyone's so excited for Pez." Jade said, clinging on my arm. "I swear no one will expect that when you said soon, you really meant next week. I'm sure everyone will be in so much shock when they see the pictures and IG stories." Jesy whispered and we all giggled.

"Well, he's perfect." Alex mimics what I've said earlier on the interview when I got in the room. I giggle and slightly hit him on the chest. "I hate you." I say as he engulfs me in a hug. "Of course you do." He jokes, pulling back and kissing the top of my head. "Don't worry babe, I think you're perfect too." He smirks.

"Get a room you too." Jesy yells from across the room, earning an eruption of laughter from everybody else.

"Is your suit ready?" I ask as I fix his collar. He smiles and rests his hands on my waist. "Yep. Arrived yesterday." He pulled me close and wrapped his hands around my waist. "And your dress?" He asks. "I'm picking it up with the girls after this. He leans down and brushes the tip of his nose with mine.

I was able to hire a really great wedding planner and she was just lovely. I would've done the planning by myself with the girls but with the new leg of the tour it was just impossible to get things done on time. She was a little new to the business, but she is just phenomenal. She was able to understand all my ideas and insights and she definitely got everything right. She would send me sketches and pictures and she would mail flower arrangement samples and cake samples to wherever city I am. She is just a life saver. And she was really quick and efficient as well, that's why we were able to finish everything in two months, just on time for our desired date.

"Wow, these flower arrangements are amazing Pez." I hear Leigh say. "Your wedding planner is truly a gem." Jade said. I was fitting into my dress before I took it with me and the assistant just finished zipping it up. "I know right." I say from behind the changing curtain. I turn around and looked at the mirror and smiled. "Wow." The young assistant said as she examined the dress on me. "Thanks." I squeezed her arm and smiled.

"Ready?" I say before sliding the curtain and revealing myself to them. "How do I look?" I say, foolishly posing. "Wow, Pez." Jesy says, looking at me from head to toe. "You look so beautiful." Jade said. "Oh, I'm gonna cry." Leigh said, fanning her eyes.

As soon as Leigh started crying, Jade and Jesy started to cry as well. "Our baby Pez is getting married." Jesy says, pulling me into a hug. I felt my eyes water at the sight of them. "Hey, you guys are making me cry." I say, wiping the tears before they even fall.

"You're such a beautiful bride." Leigh says, hugging me. Jade joined us and we all just huddled for a bit. "Good thing your mam isn't here. It would've been flooding in tears." Jesy jokes, making all of us giggle. When we were trying out for wedding dresses, I had the girls, my mam, Wendie and Ellie with me and it was just filled with waterworks. Both the mams were crying their eyes out when I finally found the dress.

Speaking of the dress, this is just the most perfect dress I've ever worn. The moment I saw myself in it I just burst into tears. I literally saw myself walking down the isle in it. I knew by then that it was the dress for me. Alex is going to love this as well.

I was going to walk down the isle in a matter of days and I'm in a roller coaster of emotions. I'm literally shitting myself yet I am head over heels excited. I can't wait to marry the love of my life. Just a few days more, we are so close to forever.