Chapter 8

Chapter 8
Cease To Function

Carls POV

I wake up, another miserable day . Of all people why me ? Why do you take the girl of my dreams!?

I get out of bed and put on a blue plaid shirt and some jeans . I tie my combat boots and walk downstairs .
Everyone looked at me

"what surprised I even left my room?" I mutter under my breath . I adjust my hat and grab a granola bar . I eat it and then walk to the fence .

I grab a sharpened crowbar and stab walkers at the fence . After about a hour of killing walkers at the fence I go to harvest the vegetables . I hated vegetables but sometimes it was the only food we had .

I organize the vegetables in baskets and then bring the baskets to Hershel .

"Your handling the break up better than I thought " he states .

"No I'm not " I say "I want to go to my room and just ignore everyone fur a week " I say

"Carl... We all have jobs to do " Hershel states .

I walk off and go to the guard towers . It was my turn for guard duty. I look at the AK47 in the corner ... It wasn't there .

I hear the cock of a weapon "hands up " the voice says. I follow the command and put my hands up. He grabs my gun and knife "stand up and turn around " the voice says again . Again , I do what he says . I saw the governor .

"What do you want ?" I ask .

"You " he says and hits me In The face with the back of the AK47

------

I don't know how long thus is so if it's to short tell me !