Chapter 6

*3 months later*

Carls P.O.V

It has been exactly three months since me and Amanda have been dating . Everything has been great since than I have been happy as can be . I tell her to meet me outside and I walk outside . I was going to give her a necklace that I found on my last run . It was a simple necklace that had a diamond embroidered in . She walks outside and I say "happy 3 month anniversary " and I put the necklace on her . She smiles and kisses me. I kiss her back softly . Today was the best day ever .... Or was it . I hear miscellaneous gunshots and I see Axel fall to the ground . A van runs through the gate and walkers roam into the field . I see the governor . I had a clear shot at him but when I shot I fall to the ground in pain . I hear my dad and Amanda yelling . I look down and I see a wound in my chest . When the governor flees my Dad gets me to Hershel . Hershel cleans the wound ad starts to take the fragments of the bullet out . I scream in pain and I hear my dad yell "stop! Your killing him!" I pass out soon after that .

---------------------------------------
2 days later I wake up . My eyes flutter open and I look around "dad ?" I ask . "I'm right here" he responds .

---------------------------------
This was just a filler chapter before I go to sleep