Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Carls P.O.V

*3 weeks later *

It's been three weeks since Amanda showed up and I know that I have fallen for her . I don't want to admit it because I don't think she feels the same ... Theres this sickness that is going though the prison it has killed the pigs and my best friend , Patrick . Beth has been looking at me a lot lately and it's really creepin' me out . I decide to talk to Amanda so I walk to our cell and she was sitting on the bottom bunk . "Hey" I say . "Hi" she responds " I want to ask you something " I say and she nods "I wanted to know if you like me " I say a bit shy. She responds after a good thirty seconds of awkward silence "I like you" she says "like a lot " she says "I like you a lot too" I say . After about 20 second I start to lean in .

Amanda's P.O.V

Carl just told me that he likes me and now he is leaning in . Is he trying to kiss me ? I think he is . I lean in too. When our lips were joined it felt like we were meant to be it just felt so right ! When I pulled away his icy blue eyes glistened and I smiled . "Will you go out with me ?" He Asks . I stay silent for a good ten seconds and then respond with "i will think about it"

Carls P.O.V

Did she just say maybe ? I frown and then grab my hat and walk out . I started to take apart my gun and after awhile my dad comes . "Carl" he says and I nod and keep putting my gun back together . "Carl" he says a little bit louder "yeah ?" I look up . "I need help" rick says and I grab my gun and stand up . "Leave it " he says and then take off his gun and belt and puts it on the table and then grabs mine and does the same .

END OF CHAPTER 3!